Question regarding Southwest planes?

kenman64

Earning My Ears
Never been on SW plane to Orlando before so...

What type of planes (717, 727, etc.) do they use that fly from the PHI, BALT, PIT to ORL?

Are seating arrangement 3 rows on each size or 2 rows on each size of the plane?

Thanks

kenman64 said:
Never been on SW plane to Orlando before so...

What type of planes (717, 727, etc.) do they use that fly from the PHI, BALT, PIT to ORL?

Are seating arrangement 3 rows on each size or 2 rows on each size of the plane?

Thanks
Southwest only operates Boeing 737 aircraft. There are 3 seats on each side of a single center aisle.

I am reviving this thread instead of starting a new one.

So are SW 737's relatively large planes? I like the larger ones better and I think DS who is flying for the 1st time would be more impressed w/ a large plane. Is there any of the other airlines planes to match it up to as far as seat diagrams on the Seat Guru website?

Thanks!

They are moderately sized jets, hold about 130 passengers. Smaller than a 757, larger than an MD-80. I think about the size of a 320, maybe a twitch smaller.

Anne

welovedisneyx4 said:
Will they compare w/ other like planes on the seat guru website?

Most of the other airlines flying 737 have a first class section. I don't think seat guru shows that configuration. The seat pitch is a little better than most other airlines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter