Question on sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countrywife45

Mouseketeer
Nevermind....offended too many people with my question, will go back to lurking and not posting.

Last edited:
Would it exceed the room occupancy limit? If not then you can probably add them to your room as long as it’s a room only reservation.

So, it sounds like there would be three adults and at least three children? Officially, it seems this exceeds the max room occupancy and you’re supposed to identify all room guests at check in. Unofficially, however, if you were to do this I don’t know how they would know, especially if it’s just one night.

Let me get this straight - you and your daughter from Texas, at least two grandsons, daughter and husband from NC and their 2-year old?

Yeah, no. POFQ maximum occupancy is four people plus one toddler. Even if the OP is traveling with just two grandslns and no other adults, that's six people plus the toddler.

Our general plan is if they come early to have them stay in orlando off site the 1st night. I am just a LITTLE concerned if they cannot find a hotel. Don't want to make a reservation and then they get delayed on the road.

They will not allow it. Max room occupancy at POFQ is 4. I would look into a night at another nearby budget hotel for that early arrival.

Oh wait, so it would be 4 people counting towards occupancy then the toddler? That's possible, but I think you would still need to add them to the reservation or possibly pay the extra adult per night fee...?? I thought your original post included husbands/dads also.

You can do four plus the 2 year old. Just let the front desk know that they will be staying for one night only.

My daughter and I have reservations at POFQ. She is driving from Texas so planning exact time of arrival will be challenging. I will have the grandsons with me from NC, but they are driving with the 2 year old and she will be 5 months pregnant. If they arrive a day early does anyone know if it would be a problem for them to stay in my room a night since their room would be a check in for the next day?

Thanks

No, not 6 plus a toddler......a toddler plus 4

You're good. POFQ allows 4 guests plus one guest 2 and under. When they arrive at POFQ, simply go to the front desk and add them for the night. If you have more than 2 guests aged 18+, there will be an extra adult charge.

I will have the grandsons with me from NC, but they are driving with the 2 year old and she will be 5 months pregnant.
No number of grandsons was provided, nor any ages. Just more than one. And saying "they" are driving implies to more than just me that the daughter will be with another driving adult.
Information was in the original post
Sorry it was confusing for you.

No number of grandsons was provided, nor any ages. Just more than one. And saying "they" are driving implies to more than just me that the daughter will be with another driving adult.

I apologize this was a problem for you. If I could delete the thread so as not to confuse/upset anyone else I would. It made sense to me and to others. I did not require an answer from everyone, just an answer. I will be more careful in the future to not cause you a problem with my silly questions and lack of explinations. Oh, and I will be sure to add more detail.

I apologize this was a problem for you. If I could delete the thread so as not to confuse/upset anyone else I would. It made sense to me and to others. I did not require an answer from everyone, just an answer. I will be more careful in the future to not cause you a problem with my silly questions and lack of explinations. Oh, and I will be sure to add more detail.

You ae being a tad testy when people are just trying to sort this out so they can assist you. If you go to your post you can edit it so that when people ready it they have the information necessary to provide accurate answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!