Question on sharing

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Countrywife45, Apr 17, 2019 at 7:55 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Countrywife45

Countrywife45 Mouseketeer

Nevermind....offended too many people with my question, will go back to lurking and not posting.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019 at 2:36 PM
  2. Mzpalmtree

Mzpalmtree Earning My Ears

Would it exceed the room occupancy limit? If not then you can probably add them to your room as long as it’s a room only reservation.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Luvs Mickey

Luvs Mickey Mouseketeer

So, it sounds like there would be three adults and at least three children? Officially, it seems this exceeds the max room occupancy and you’re supposed to identify all room guests at check in. Unofficially, however, if you were to do this I don’t know how they would know, especially if it’s just one night.

5. SharonZ

SharonZ DIS Veteran

Let me get this straight - you and your daughter from Texas, at least two grandsons, daughter and husband from NC and their 2-year old?

6. kaytieeldr

kaytieeldr Post hoc, ergo propter hoc

Yeah, no. POFQ maximum occupancy is four people plus one toddler. Even if the OP is traveling with just two grandslns and no other adults, that's six people plus the toddler.

7. Countrywife45

lol, no. my daughter and 2 year old from texas, me from NC with the 2 grandsons

8. Countrywife45

Our general plan is if they come early to have them stay in orlando off site the 1st night. I am just a LITTLE concerned if they cannot find a hotel. Don't want to make a reservation and then they get delayed on the road.

9. firefly_ris

firefly_ris DIS Veteran

They will not allow it. Max room occupancy at POFQ is 4. I would look into a night at another nearby budget hotel for that early arrival.

10. firefly_ris

firefly_ris DIS Veteran

Oh wait, so it would be 4 people counting towards occupancy then the toddler? That's possible, but I think you would still need to add them to the reservation or possibly pay the extra adult per night fee...?? I thought your original post included husbands/dads also.

11. Countrywife45

No, not 6 plus a toddler......a toddler plus 4

12. kaytieeldr

This information would have been helpful in the original post :). Assuming your passengers are under 18, yes.

13. SharonZ

SharonZ DIS Veteran

You can do four plus the 2 year old. Just let the front desk know that they will be staying for one night only.

14. undertheradar

undertheradar DIS Veteran

You are wanting them to have access to your room the night before your reservation begins?

15. Countrywife45

Information was in the original post
    Sorry it was confusing for you.

16. DisneyWishes14

DisneyWishes14 DIS Veteran

You're good. POFQ allows 4 guests plus one guest 2 and under. When they arrive at POFQ, simply go to the front desk and add them for the night. If you have more than 2 guests aged 18+, there will be an extra adult charge.

17. Countrywife45

No, that would not work on any level.

18. kaytieeldr

I think the OP will already be there.

19. kaytieeldr

No number of grandsons was provided, nor any ages. Just more than one. And saying "they" are driving implies to more than just me that the daughter will be with another driving adult.

Hopefully and Nancyg56 like this.
  20. Countrywife45

I apologize this was a problem for you. If I could delete the thread so as not to confuse/upset anyone else I would. It made sense to me and to others. I did not require an answer from everyone, just an answer. I will be more careful in the future to not cause you a problem with my silly questions and lack of explinations. Oh, and I will be sure to add more detail.

21. Nancyg56

Nancyg56 DIS Veteran

You ae being a tad testy when people are just trying to sort this out so they can assist you. If you go to your post you can edit it so that when people ready it they have the information necessary to provide accurate answers.

Searc, kaytieeldr, MDIME and 2 others like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.