question on resorts

DISNEYWITHDAUGHTERS

Earning My Ears
Currently have ASMo booked for 11/23 - 11/28. Was told that ASMo was not part of the discounted codes. My question is, since we had preferred room in Fantasia section, would it be beneficial to try to get either Port Orleans or Carribean Beach as an alternative??? Woudl it cost about the same amount?? Any help would be much appreciated.....

If I checked correctly the preferred room at ASMo is $87 + tax a night and the moderates with the code published 7/22 is $85 + tax a night. I would definitely call for availability.
We stay at both the All Stars and the various moderates pretty often and while they both have pros and cons I would go for the moderate.... and I'll put in a plug for my favorite..... Port Orleans French Quarter.

Have a great time either way.

I did get ASMo for 77.00 a night Dec.10-14th with AAA discount-preferred rooms.When the new codes came out I decided to go with CBR for 94.00 w/tax a night to experience something different-can't wait!We plan on spending a little more time at the hotel this visit so we can DEFINATELY justify spending the extra$$$!!
AGAIN,wherever you stay you will be in WDW!!Can't get much better than that even if cost wasn't an issue RIGHT?Have fun!!!I know I will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter