• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question on Groceries at OKW - DVC or ????

Jhalkias

<font color=darkgreen>DIS Geek<br><font color=indi
What is the best way to get a small amount of groceries with minimal hassle for a short stay (2 nights after a cruise) at OKW? Is DVC order the easiest? I know it can't be the cheapest. Since we will not have several days at WDW, we really don't want to spend time grocery shopping.

Is there a minimum order as well? We will probably just get breakfast stuff for 2 mornings for four adults and three kids.

Any advice is appreciated!

John

I would say that you're best bet would be to order directly via Disney. They should have about anything you'd want for 2 breakfasts. It might cost you a few dollars more than if you could drive to a store, but for 2-4 dollars, the time saving would be worth it in my opinion. I don't believe there's a min. order, but there is a $5 order fee.

HTH

You may want to stop in the store at OKW rather than having it delivered. They have cereal, milk, bagels, juice, etc. When I stayed at VWL with friends in March, that's what we did.

I'd probably just stop at the store at OKW and buy the stuff when I got there. They have all the stuff you'd need for breakfast and a few snacks. Actually, when you get to the store., you'll be pretty amazed at how much food they pack into a relatively small space.You may pay a bit more, but it's more convenient, it's quick, and it's right there. You're only buying for a couple of nights, so the convenience is probably worth the little extra $$ you'd be paying.

I agree with the stop in the DVC resort store answers. They have nice grocery bags with handles and a decent selection for a short trip such as yours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter