• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question for DVC owners.

MAGICX2

DIS Veteran
How hard is it to get a 2bdrm villa at BWV in May (06). I was trying to rent points for an 11 month mark ressie, but getting the 7mo window seems easier. Will I still be able to get the room type I want at the 7mo mark?

MAGICX2 said:
How hard is it to get a 2bdrm villa at BWV in May (06). I was trying to rent points for an 11 month mark ressie, but getting the 7mo window seems easier. Will I still be able to get the room type I want at the 7mo mark?
May is not a particularly busy time for the BWV. Unless you have your heart set on a standard view room (less costly & usually book up before the 7 month window opens) or a guaranteed Boardwalk view (most popular room view & also usually books up before the 7 month window opens), you should not have a problem getting a 2 bedroom for May, 2006 at the 7 month window.

Best wishes-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter