Question about SoCal Select pass

JDel

Earning My Ears
We were thinking about getting this pass at vons, but I noticed that it had an experation date of 1/2/08. I thought an annual pass was good for a year from the time you buy it? Does anyone know if this pass is different and runs from jan-jan? Thanks.

Yes, you just have to take it in the park and redeem it before that date. It is not the actual pass, jsut a voucher for one. If you end up redeeming it at the park after that date, they will still honor it but you will have to pay the difference if there has been any price increase. There was a price increase this week, so if I were you I'd run to Vons and buy those puppies now while they cost the old price!

The pass is $129.00 and it is basically for during the week-- I don't believe there are any weekends included. Also, half of march is blocked out and alot of june and all of july from what I remember. But, because we live so close and go during the week anyway it is perfect. And because we always stay at the hotel, we don't have to worry about parking-- that is not included with the pass but I believe you can add it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!