Question about picking Resorts for Room Block

DVCGirl49

Mouseketeer
We are in the process of deciding which resorts to use for our room block. I've heard both yes and no that Pop Century is able to be used. Does anyone know what the story is on this? Has anyone been able to use it for their block recently?

The other question is, with the new 'family suites' at the All Stars, can these be picked? Or no?

I'm sure I could e-mail my SM with these questions, however I'd prefer to hear from you all first as to what your experience has been.

Thanks!

I was told that Pop cannot be part of the room block. I am not sure about the suites.

We begged and pleaded for Pop because it's the nicest value in our opinion and we were told absolutely they cannot do it (even though I have read on here that others have used it :confused3 )

I'm not sure about the All Star Suites since they weren't yet completed when we did our block.

No POP no way, just did the room block yesterday. I have no clue about the suites but did block ASMusic

We were told no to POP also. The suites I am not sure but i would consider that a good reason to put an all-stars on the block is so people can stay there for under $100 a night (with your discount0 the suites will most likely be alot more...hope that helps! good luck!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest