Question about parking at CR

pinkxray

DIS Veteran
I will be staying at the Contemporary May 21-26. We will be checking out the 26th, but spending the day at Magic Kingdom. We will have a rental car. The thing I'm wondering about is if we check out at 8am before we head to the park (walking over) is when does the parking pass for the resort expire? Will I have to go back around 11 to get the car and drive it to Magic Kingdom or can we just pick it up after we are done around 5pm?

I will be staying at the Contemporary May 21-26. We will be checking out the 26th, but spending the day at Magic Kingdom. We will have a rental car. The thing I'm wondering about is if we check out at 8am before we head to the park (walking over) is when does the parking pass for the resort expire? Will I have to go back around 11 to get the car and drive it to Magic Kingdom or can we just pick it up after we are done around 5pm?

I'm pretty sure your parking pass is good until Midnight the day you check out. So If your reservation is through the 26th, you are probably good until 11:59 pm on the 26th. It's been a few years since we've had a car, so if I'm wrong, someone please correct me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter