Question about packages with number of guests..

funshipm174

DIS Veteran
Hello all,

Here is my situation. Our family (DH,DW,DS) are looking to book for 2010 and are unsure of a situation. Our DS11 now loves all the rides that I no longer can do without paying the price(I guess this means I'm getting old!);)
Anyway, we want to take our nephew who is in his twenties and would love to go, and loves those kind of rides that I cannot go on,but the problem is between work and some classes he will be in, he does not know yet if he can come with us.

I would be booking a package as usual (hotel, dining), so in regards to the dining reserves, does this mean I have to book an additional person (our nephew) to get the forth seating at all reserves, or can I just book our family of three, and will I be able to add one additiona; seat when I know if he can come?

Signed confused!

pirate:

Usually there is no problem going from three to four. Almost all restaurant tables are designed for an even number of people.

Just make the reservations for three. You can try to change them to four, which should not be a problem; if you cannot make the change just show up with him and you will find they will easily be able to accommodate him at the restaurant.

I agree with the pp, with the exception of Teppan Edo. Because of the set up of the tables I recommend making the reservation for 4. At this location it is easier to delete one than add.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter