Question about DreamRes

Dragon0525

Mouseketeer
Can someone tell me the benefits of booking our hotel through DreamRes as opposed to calling and booking reservations with the hotel directly?

I've been reading alot of the postings about HIFS and think we'd like to stay in a kidsuite there in either Dec or Jan. We have annual passes but I assume since this isn't a Disney hotel they won't get us any discounts. I'm also a member of AAA. What's the best way to make my reservations?

Thanks! I appreciate any help.

1993 - Off Site
01/27/01 - YC - 7 days
02/03/01 - 7 day Magic Cruise
Next WDW trip Jan. 2002

Hi Dragon0525

Yes, you are correct that since these are not Disney owned and operated resorts they do not offer Disney Club or Annual Passholder discounts. However, through DreamsRes we've negotiated some pretty good rates and we have guaranteed blocks of rooms - meaning that when you book online the room is yours, right then and there. Are we always going to have the absolute cheapest rate? Maybe not, but we sure try.

Now, we've also added a new service for our DreamsRes clients. We'll book your priority seatings for you!!! That's right, we'll make all those calls and book your PS's - all you have to do is enter in which ones you want into our easy to use online system and we do all the work. Obviously we can't guarantee we'll get all the PS's you request (esepcially those hard to get ones like Cinderella's Royal Table) but we'll sure do our best, and we have a pretty good track record so far.

You also get a printable itinerary from DreamsRes that includes the priority seatings we've made for easy reference as well as the park hours/parade and fireworks schedules for your travel dates along with a list of attractions that will be down for rehab.

The best part is these extra's are no extra charge - they are included in the price you pay for the room.

John

Thanks for the info. If we decided to go with a Disney hotel can they get the AP rate? We're thinking of going in December now.

1993 - Off Site
01/27/01 - YC - 7 days
02/03/01 - 7 day Magic Cruise
Next WDW trip Jan. 2002

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter