Question about CR concierge rooms

karensi

My Family and Disney are my two favorite things!
I presently have a standard tower room booked at the CR for Oct. I'm anxiously awaiting the codes for that time. I've started to think that maybe when the codes come out that if the discounts are steepe enough MAYBE I MIGHT get a concierge room. My question, however is, are the concierge rooms any larger in size than the standard rooms? I know the standard rooms are pretty big in size but a larger room would sure be an added bonus. Thanks for your help:)

From what I remember, they're the same size. There may be a few bigger ones, but generally, they're the same. The difference in concierge is the level of service you receive, including refreshments.

Thanks,WilmaBud, I still can't wait for the codes. Driving myself crazy. Can't decide between keeping the standard room, maybe getting 2 connecting rooms(for me, DD and 2 grandchildren) or concierge.I guess it will all depend on the amount of discount offered:D

Karensi, I stayed in a Tower Club room on my last vacation. Here is a link to my on-line photo albums (just select the CR ones).

I really enjoyed my CR stay. The resort was great, and the folks working in the Tower Club concierge lounge were wonderful. I even have some photos of the lounge setup & food in the above mentioned photo album. As far as the room size goes, I believe they are the same between Tower and Tower Club.

I hope you have a lovely stay there. And good luck getting a discount (my fingers are crossed for you).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter