Question about buying AP through DVC site

cseca

<font color=darkorchid>My legs are wimpy but my wi
OK, so I bought a new AP through the DVC site to avoid the increase tomorrow.
I used a will call option for delivery. I will be there this sept but I won't be using this new AP (I have old AP still). Could I just pick up the ticket without activating it? Or when I pick it up I automatically activated it?

I'm confused... thanks so much!

:wave:

If you purchased it as a renewal the expiration date will be one year from the expiration date of your current AP.

If it is a new actual AP it will be valid for one year from date of purchase.

If it is a new AP voucher, it will be valid for one year from the date that you convert it from a voucher to an actual AP.

Well I guess that's what confuses me. If I pick it up at the Guest Services, will they give me a voucher? or will they only give me an actual AP non activated or an actual AP activated?

I usually buy mine while I'm there and they give me an activated AP, so this new to me... :)

Thanks for your help.

You can only get an actual AP at any Park (including water parks) ticket window or Guest Services or the GS at DTD. The locations at the resorts cannot issue an actual AP, only a voucher.

I recently upgraded a 10 day myw pass from last year to an AP with the DVC discount. I don't currently have an AP but really don't need one yet either...long story short I was told that with the DVC discount they cannot issue a voucher. The CM did change the date to begin Aug. 27th but it is a pass vs. a voucher which I really didn't want. Oh well...I'll waste a few days. It only cost me $67.00 for the upgrade and it will get alot of mileage in 07.---Kathy

dclfun said:
I recently upgraded a 10 day myw pass from last year to an AP with the DVC discount. I don't currently have an AP but really don't need one yet either...long story short I was told that with the DVC discount they cannot issue a voucher. The CM did change the date to begin Aug. 27th but it is a pass vs. a voucher which I really didn't want. Oh well...I'll waste a few days. It only cost me $67.00 for the upgrade and it will get alot of mileage in 07.---Kathy

Not sure I understand that one. I'm a DVC member and I just purchased a PAP using my discount and I have a green voucher. I purchased it on line last month and had it shipped to my home. I'm due to arrive on the 23rd of this month and plan to activate it then

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter