Quarantine and chill and kindness chatty clubhouse: Jump in and join the conversation! All is welcome!

:banana:Good Morning, I'm so happy and thankful to read happy and positive updates from each of you, dear friends, praise God! :)

Christmas movies are recording as I type! It's definitely strange to be DVR-ing them in October but once I get into watching, it is such fun to do so. Is anyone else recording any of the Hallmark movies this weekend? 🎄

Another cold and gray morning here. I would love to get dad and I new comforters for this coming winter. There is nothing wrong with either of ours. I think the one he has may be too warm for him at times. Plus, although reversible, it is so ugly! It was a complete mistake buy that was too late to return. One side is a solid teal/darker green which is all right, not my preference but this is his :) The other side is a tropical print with toucans (I think on it)! Now that's fine for someone who likes that design but neither of us do. My comforter is very cute. The material is a bit off. So again no complaints, grateful to have them both, of course, just would like to update/replace. I'm not sure how I would do that as a surprise anyway for dad right now. I'll have to put my Santa thinking hat on :santa:

Wishing each of you a lovely Friday!

I had a lovely chat this morning with my oldest niece. She and her DH are only about an hour away, but between the pandemic and other stuff, we don't see them nearly as often as we'd like, so It was nice to catch up!

Now I'm sitting out with the cats and listening to the birds.

I plan to continue with the decluttering this afternoon, and then tomorrow morning I'm going to the twins' soccer game - last one of the season.

What wonderful news, Lynn!

I'm not a Halloween person in the traditional sense, PollyannaMom, but understand that it is a bit odd to be thinking of Christmas movies right now! Hug, dear friend and that is wonderful you were able to catch up with your niece. Family and friends truly do mean all the more during and because of this pandemic that is for sure!

Good morning all. Finally slept almost a whole night! Woke up to 53 temps, only going to 57 and light rain. Hubby has license/Real ID renewal at 10:30 this morning,,hopefully won't be a long wait. Stepdaughter is taking us. Other than a load of laundry I don't plan on doing much..back feels a little better and I'd like to keep it that way!

Have a nice morning

OIP.jpg

Good morning all. Finally slept almost a whole night!
So glad to hear!

DH and I went to our favorite fried catfish place for dinner last night. DD cooked biscuits and gravy this morning. Life if good!

DD's boyfriend, Mike, is home now getting used to using a wheelchair in his daily life away from rehab. He has a long way to go but there are hopes he will walk again. He asked DD this morning what was happiness to her or something like that. He has so many stages that he will go through while working to get better. So, QOTD, "What is your definition of happiness?"

:dogdance:Hooray, Lynn, for a full night's sleep, YAY!

Hugs, Frog, what matters is you and that you're checking in not how often you post, my friend.

PollyannaMom, I'm not a coffee drinker at all but that's a good quote for someone who is :D Thanks for sharing.

Continued prayer for Mike, Kirby and always for you and your family! How is everyone feeling?

Thanks for bringing back the QOTD, Kirby. What is your definition of happiness? Jesus! I pray to daily be a kind witness of Him in all I am with simple joy. To do my best to also cherish this precious gift of life and health of both dad and I and our time closer together thanks to the Grace of God. I also give daily thanks for dear friends such as each of you!

Hubby got license renewed took about 15 min. They will mail it to him this week. Came home and Summer took out the trash and fed the cats for me. She put all the papers back in the safe for me and put it where it goes. She had barely left, I moved the car back, turned around and Kevin was standing at the fence again. Said are you able to do that for me and I will mow Monday. I said NO..and that Summer is going to mow. He said why. I said not that I owe you an answer, but I am tired of your asking me for money, I am not an ATM, I am not your banker, I don't mind paying you after you mow,,but no more of this before hand. You have now asked me 4x this week for $20 and I told you no..and I meant it. He says I thought you might want to help me out. I said I already did..3x..and came in ..thoroughly ticked off at him. Rained on and off all morning..sun is out now..@pollyannamom what an absolutely perfect answer to the QOTD!

Love all the QOTD answers :)

Good for you, Lynn! I'm so glad the DL renewal was easy for Mr. L, too.

It's still gray and darkish out here. Feels so much later than not even noon. It's 11:54am at the moment.

I hope all of you are having a good afternoon :)

Good morning and a bum up from the bottom of the page.

I haven't been on much because I keep getting thrown off with a virus warning that this site is unsafe. Not sure how to fix it.

Have a good day all

I haven't been on much because I keep getting thrown off with a virus warning that this site is unsafe. Not sure how to fix it.

I've been getting one too. Usually, when this has happened in the past, it's been related to specific ads, and the administrators have been able to narrow it down and remove the right one. I've been meaning to check the tech support board and see if there was a thread going.

Good evening.

My back felt much better when I got up this morning, Not back to normal but on the way.

Went to the doctor and really got no answers. I know enough anatomy to know this isn't following anything usual. Not sure where to go next . May try a cortisone injection after vacation.

I had a shift at the Welcome Center at church today. There was a staff luncheon off site so I was in charge of the building. :scared1: At least there to answer the phone and let people in.

@PollyannaMom, beautiful pictures. Thank you.

I may have asked before but where in MD are you? I am in Elkton and @easyas123 and @lynxstch ar both in MD too.

I did read an article on CNN that confirmed my fears (about NCIS).

Not much going on tonight. Did laundry today to prepare for packing tomorrow.

I'm in Southern Maryland. Nice to see so many Marylanders here!

I've been pretty busy outside tidying my yard for winter. It's still a mess because of cutting some silver maples and I'm relocating the woodpile I created. I like to get the firepit going occasionally and when I do that I spend a lot of time out there.

I've cleaned up the deck and patio - so many leaves blow in plus dust and stuff.

My 3 tomato plants are still growing and I'm hoping no frost for a bit so the remaining tomatoes can vine ripen. They taste so much better! Next year I'll put a few more but maybe 5-6 as one year when I planted too many I just had a big mess.

I also want to turn the soil where I had my cucumbers and figure out an easy way to water them. Plus next year learn to grow pumpkins better. This year I planted 5 plants and got tons of flowers but only 2 pumpkins. Apparently pollination was lacking. But the one surviving pumpkin is proudly adorning my front porch and I'm going to decorate it very soon.

I have to get the weeds out of the daylilies. The more things you plant, the more work you create for yourself. But, I'm never bored, that's for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter