Q+C vouchers

fargas

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to let you know I put some Q+C vouchers up for sale on the Dis Auctions site. They are in the miscellaneous section. There are 17 of them left. We bought 35 for our august 8th trip and only used about half of them as our kids ended up using one voucher for the two of them since you get so much food on each voucher. We always ended up getting more food than (pricewise) what we paid for the voucher and we bought them just hoping to pre-pay for our meals. They turned out to be be a great deal. They expire in May of 2005.

I do not know anything about these Q+C vouchers ... Can someone please give me some information about them (were they can be used, when, were to buy them, etc...)
I saw them on ebay but am leery ... should I be ?????
Lisa

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There is a whole thread that will educate you - (I know its at the top of most boards, like the resteraunt thread for instance)

After reading thru, I bought thru hotwiresavings.com, but I had to sign up and then cancel my membership.

ebay is a bad place to buy, good place to sell - the face value I believe is around $11, and on the back of the vouchers it tells you where in each disney resort and park you can purchase them. I prepaid so I didnt worry about trying to get more than $11 for them, you get a meal, side and dessert and drink. if you dont normally get dessert, or never eat dessert, than they are not "worth" it. DH, dd (7) and myself would split a meal on these - lots of food. For instance we ate at Cosmic Rays in the magic kingdom I bought the dbl bacon cheeseburger fries large coke no ice and a dessert... and an extra bun for $80 cents - disney cms are now used to us splitting the meals lol... then I loaded up a burger w. the condiment bar w. mushrooms onions etc... and I went and got a free cup of ice so dd would have her own cup!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter