PS for MVMCP?

Skatermom23

DIS Veteran
I keep reading about everyone making PS seating at LTT or elsewhere for the night of MVMCP. What is the advantage to doing this? About what time is a good time? Probably too late for me now, but maybe......:(

Never been to MVMCP but are going twice this year. We have ps for Crystal Palace (one of our favorites) both nights around 4:30 I think. We are eating at LTT a different night. From what I've read, it's better to eat between 4:30 and say 5:30- so you will be through by the time the party officially starts. From what I've read, they usually start letting you in the park around 4:00 if you don't want to use a park ticket to get in. We just wanted a good sit-down meal before the party so we wouldn't waste time eating during the party- except maybe the cookies and cocoa!
If you want a sit-down meal, I'd suggest making a ps asap! If you can't get in LTT or Crystal Palace, you might want to try for Chef MIckey's. LTT takes ps as soon as the party tickets go on sale- way before the 90 day mark- so people make the ps when the buy the tickets, which is why LTT is usually sold out for these nights.
Good luck!!!
princess:

What if we are already in the park that day and stop to eat at a fast food place. Will we have to exit the park and then reenter or can we just hang out? I should know this stuff by now, but I got caught up in DCL the past few months and let this trip fall behind! :rolleyes:

If you have tix for MVMCP and are in the park already, they round up everyone at 6:00 and move them into Tomorrowland were almost all the attractions were up and running until 7:00. (Stop and get your MVMCP bracelet after 4:00 to save some time). You do not have to leave the park and re-enter. We chose to do PS at Plaza at 4:45 so we grab a bite to eat and still have time to get in some of the rides in Tomorrowland between 6- 7. You do not have to have PS to stay in the park--just MVMCP tix. Hope this helps.

Michele

Yes, that does help! Thanks! I think we will do a PS for lunch, somewhere other than MK, and then head over there afterwards. We can snack the night away! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter