Proud Mommy moment

congrat's to her!!!!! you must be very proud!!:cheer2:

the only girl in the school???? really???? i could never have been the only girl....wow that takes a lot to be able to do that.
double congrats to her!!!!!

i have been thinkin' about this and had to go back and read it over! what am i having a blonde moment????!!!! she's not the only girl in the school, just the only one to get the awards.....i get it! sorry for the duh comment!!!!!

i have been thinkin' about this and had to go back and read it over! what am i having a blonde moment????!!!! she's not the only girl in the school, just the only one to get the awards.....i get it! sorry for the duh comment!!!!!

No, not the only girl in the school... NO, that wouldn't happen.. Daddy would be in the seat right next to her at all classes! or be standing outside the door waiting for the first wrong move towards his DD! :rotfl:

No, not the only girl in the school... NO, that wouldn't happen.. Daddy would be in the seat right next to her at all classes! or be standing outside the door waiting for the first wrong move towards his DD! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

i know! what was i thinkin'???!!! must have had my head in the clouds or something when i 1st read it!!! or maybe i was reading and talking to my ds at the same time. (which happens often i might add). maybe i should read when i'm alone so i don't make these mistakes!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter