Profile Pic???

Khestes813

TX Momma with a Disney Heart always and forever ❤️
So… how can I add an actual picture for my profile pic vs just my initial? Been fiddling around in here and can’t seem to be able to edit that. I’m sure it’s user error! Lol.
Help!!!

Click on your initial in the top right corner. You should see a larger picture of your initial and an edit button. Click on that and upload your photo.

The FAQ explains most of this. You click on your login ID at the upper right then hover over the big letter. You must have been a member at least 24 hours, and you have to have made 10 posts. It takes time for those changes to register. Also, if you changed your email, you will have to go to that email and verify it. It then may take time again for it to allow you to edit everything in your profile. You will have to logout and then log back in under the new email for everything to work again otherwise not all the profile settings will display and when you hover over your letter, there won't be an edit option appear. You can also tell you are in moderated mode when you click on your name in the upper right and don't see "signature" as one of the options.

Here you can see what I see when I click on my name in the upper right corner and hover my mouse over my avatar. My snip tool doesn't show my mouse pointer, but it is hovering over my avatar. The word "edit" appears as you can see in the image. Click on it. Also, you can see that I have a "signature" option to edit my signature. That is another way to see if you are still in moderated mode. If neither option works, you need to follow my previous post to make sure you have address all the other requirements:

1644375118347.png

Last edited:

The FAQ explains most of this. You click on your login ID at the upper right then hover over the big letter. You must have been a member at least 24 hours, and you have to have made 10 posts. It takes time for those changes to register. Also, if you changed your email, you will have to go to that email and verify it. It then may take time again for it to allow you to edit everything in your profile. You will have to logout and then log back in under the new email for everything to work again otherwise not all the profile settings will display and when you hover over your letter, there won't be an edit option appear. You can also tell you are in moderated mode when you click on your name in the upper right and don't see "signature" as one of the options.
My 1/10. Thank you for the advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter