Private VIP Tours have access to RotR

Need to add a zero. 100*5000 = $500,000/day
If you assume they on average get that every day its = $182 million.

Maybe the RotR operation group is annoyed they don't get a share of the tips the Plaids pull in. LOL

The expense is also the vehicle cost and the snacks and water they provide. hahaha The profit margin is probably huge for the VIP group.
What snacks are provided? Do we receive a pin at the end of the tour like in the backstage tours?

What snacks are provided? Do we receive a pin at the end of the tour like in the backstage tours?
Pre-Covid, they had the college-program waiting in the parking area for you, acting as valet, and offering snacks like granola bars and goldfish crackers and bottles of water. Post-Covid, there have been no valets and no snacks. Our last VIP was in May, right when they were training the first group of college students, so that may be back now. I’ve taken quite a few VIP tours (for various reasons - not all purchased by me or my group), and I’ve received a VIP pin on two of those tours, so it seems to be hit or miss.

My granddaughter and I both received Vip tour pins, and the guide did get some waters for us. No snacks, but the guide did give my granddaughter plush that she had purchased that morning a 1st visit pin to match my granddaughters. She also checked us in to our ADR while we were on a ride. And helped me mobile order a quick bite later in the day when I was frustrated with the app/ WiFi. She was super patient with my granddaughter, who talked her ear off all day.

Currently, you can only book exactly 60 days ahead of the date of the tour.
I was able to book my tour 60 days in advance of my check in day. I called ahead and asked them and they told me exactly which day I would be able to book.

There is also the World of Dreams private tour that most definitely does include ROTR. I wonder if they backtracked on the regular private tours to keep this exclusive?
Is that tour still $12K? I saw that is now $15K... Crazy!

I called yesterday morning & was told the following 2021 rates:
9/28 - $675/hour
9/29 - $675/hour
9/30 through 10/10 - $850/hour
10/11 - $675/hour

I was told they don’t see many $425/hour days after Oct 11 moving forward. Pricing will vary depending on the specific date.

ROTR to be included once during tour without a boarding group.
I called a few days ago and they said the prices for early January were not out yet... However, I had called two weeks ago and they quoted $425/hour. Mixed messages...

I called a few days ago and they said the prices for early January were not out yet... However, I had called two weeks ago and they quoted $425/hour. Mixed messages...
We have a tour scheduled for the 2nd week in November at $450/hour

They currently have pricing for dates through December 2021. There are still some $425/hour dates, just not as many and the high end of the rate is $850/hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter