Private VIP Tours have access to RotR

They’ve always had “access” but you still needed a boarding pass. Are you saying that now you don’t even need to apply for a boarding pass?

I did a Tour in June and it really wasn't an issue once we got our own BG. The only issue was the timing as our Tour schedule/plans revolved around the BG time. This too wasn't a big deal as we just did what Plaid planned :). This does makes it a whole lot easier now.

When you state "private" do you mean non-Disney guided, like someone not employed by WDW? Or are you just emphasizing that the VIP tours you purchase through Disney are private?

Any threads on these private tours? What’s the cost
Lots of threads. I cannot remember the exact details, but I want to say they are around $400/hour, with an 8 hour minimum.

In other words, it is kind of like going to a restaurant that does not have prices on the menu. If you have to ask what it costs, you probably cannot afford it.

Any threads on these private tours? What’s the cost
They start at $425/hour and go up to $750/hour, prices vary depending on the date/day of the week and season. 7 hour minimum and maximum of 10 guests including infants.

No, just official private Disney-led VIP tours. How would non-Disney tours be able to guarantee that?

They wouldn't, unless they had annual passes and booked boarding passes each morning for people. Just wasn't sure why the emphasis on "private" - if you are paying for a WDW VIP tour, then it's your private tour to begin with. I guess it's just a marketing thing for those who need the extra boost to buy into it, making it sound extra exclusive?

That's awesome! We just did a VIP Tour. We began our tour in AK that day (so had an AK park reservation). Our guide was able to get us a park reservation at DHS so we could try for the 1pm BG. We were successful!

They wouldn't, unless they had annual passes and booked boarding passes each morning for people. Just wasn't sure why the emphasis on "private" - if you are paying for a WDW VIP tour, then it's your private tour to begin with. I guess it's just a marketing thing for those who need the extra boost to buy into it, making it sound extra exclusive?
There are (were, pre Covid) VIP tours that weren’t private such as Ultimate Nights of Adventure at Animal Kingdom.

I wonder why it is starting Sunday. If I had one tomorrow or Saturday I would be annoyed. Super happy they are allowing when we are there though. For those considering definitely book at sixty days if you can. I just booked for end of august and our first two choices of days aren’t available and there is nothing significant about those days. I wonder if it’s more demand or less guides.

I wonder why it is starting Sunday. If I had one tomorrow or Saturday I would be annoyed. Super happy they are allowing when we are there though. For those considering definitely book at sixty days if you can. I just booked for end of august and our first two choices of days aren’t available and there is nothing significant about those days. I wonder if it’s more demand or less guides.

There's a fair amount of demand, but for the most part it's fewer guides. Even though VIP Tours is continuing to add more guides, they still are running with significantly less capacity than they had before the parks shutdown.

Also, just an important thing to note that I haven't seen mentioned on this thread yet- you can only ride Rise of the Resistance one time per day on tour. So no re-rides on the same day, but if you have more than one day of VIP tours booked, you'll be able to ride once each day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter