Private messages

Gator Kate

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Hi there,
I just discovered the "private message" feature and sent one to a fellow DIS member.
How will she know I've sent it? Does a notice get sent to her email address? Please tell
me what you can about this feature. Thanks!

Hi Gator Kate!

There are several methods that each user can opt for in choosing how they are notified of new private messages. In the user control panels you can choose, email notification, a "pop up" window alerting you, or a combination of both. Users may also decide against all forms of notification, and just check "manually" by going to their user control panel page.

You can keep track of whether or not a message has been read by the person you sent it to by going to your "user cp", clicking on "private messages", then click on "jump to folder" pull down menu and choose "message tracking". You will see what messages have, or have not, been read by the recepient.

Hope that helps you out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter