Priority Seating

Glory Days

Mouseketeer
We'll be staying at the HRH this April the week before Easter. Of course, the teens want to eat at HRH. Anyone know when you can call for priority seating.
Also looking for another place with teens. Anyone ever eaten at Jimmy Buffets Marguarittaville?

Hi Glory Days,

Being a guest of Hard Rock you are entitled to priority seating without a ressie. This is good for all restaurants excluding Emeril's. The parks, City Walk and The onsite properties. I know you may feel more secure having a ressie and I believe you can do that now for April. Just give them a call.

Margaritaville is great!! Your kids will love it. The food and the atmosphere including the prices make this restaurant a winner. Try the valcano nacho's they are huge and delicious. :)

jessica5.gif

This is our first visit to Universal (we're Disney fanatics) and I'm finding a lot of differences. So you're saying priority seating for staying on site means I can walk into the Hard Rock at 6:00 with no ressie, and will be put on a priority list? And that's at all the places? Wow, another nice perk. I have a feeling we're really going to like Universal/IOA and the HRH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter