Princessdisneybelle's planning journal-SOG July 2, 2007 finally ready to leave

We drove with all our DIY stuff, the dress, etc...Mom was freaking out about staying over night in a hotel (on the way down) and leaving stuff in the car. So, we ended up bringing tons of stuff, including the dress into our hotel room, where we only one night while on the road. My cooler is still labeled "Bring In", because it carried the chocolate part of favors. I did agree to bringing the chocolate in during August in Georgia. princess:

Yeah that will be us :rotfl:

I just booked Ana with Beaute Speciale. I'm so excited. I can't believe how reasonable she is too. Whew one more thing done!

This is how I want my hair

hair_medlong_6.jpg

I've just been catching up on your planning journal. It sounds like you are going to have such a beautiful wedding. I can't believe how many great ideas you have come up with!! I really have enjoyed seeing everything, thank you for sharing :goodvibes.

New pics of me and DF. Making my wedding flip flops
DF getting in the Disney spirit
newchrisandlaura011.jpg

Us working on luvsmickey's castles and my flip flops
newchrisandlaura009.jpg

My new jewelry
newchrisandlaura015.jpg

Decided to just make flip flops
newchrisandlaura013.jpg

Aww how sweet Laura. Thats so cool that he likes to help :cutie: ... what did you use on the flip flops?

Thanks. I used the same crystals I used on everything. They are actually intended to decorate Ipods, etc. The have a sticky back.

Those Flip Flops are SO Cute!! I'm so glad you're having fun with your DF!!! Enjoy your time together!!! ;)

are they staying on well? What a great idea!

By the way-- we used the same fabric that you have on that blanket to 'reappolster' our computer chair-haha
stool.jpg

are they staying on well? What a great idea!

By the way-- we used the same fabric that you have on that blanket to 'reappolster' our computer chair-haha
stool.jpg

Haha thats cool. Not sure if you noticed. By the whole office is Mickey. Even the desk, chair and bistro table.

And yes they stick well. I've put them on candles, shoes, paper, ribbon. About anything.

Wow, I can't believe how much you have done! I wish I were as creative as you! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait for more! popcorn::

princessdisneybelle everything looks FANTASTIC!!! You are going to have such a great time!!! I admire your creativity!

Those are great! You are so creative and crafty! I wish I had those skills ;)

Those are great! I totally love the idea of the camp fire as well! Your wedding weekend is going to be amazing!

Disney is a universal language! Everyone can understand smiles!!! No worries!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter