Princess Weekend 2024!

people have managed to get registered from the middle of a national park in the past

It was me. I did that. My advice would be to find a quiet corner ahead of the registration window opening. Somewhere you have a good signal (DO NOT use park wifi) and can see your screen(s). Keep a tab (or someone else's phone) on this board in case folks start sharing faster queue links.

Does anyone have predictions
Predictions on host princesses? Or predictions on when they announce themes? LOL!

I think they will make the announcement on Tuesday, June 6 for themes...

And for princesses--I am not sure but I hope Snow White is the Half Princess....!!

Predictions on host princesses? Or predictions on when they announce themes? LOL!

I think they will make the announcement on Tuesday, June 6 for themes...

And for princesses--I am not sure but I hope Snow White is the Half Princess....!!
For princesses line up

Here is the breakdown of which princesses were on which medals since 2018, which is the first year they started using a different princess for each race.

Cinderella 4 (2023 challenge, 2022 5k, 2020 half, 2018 challenge)
Moana 3 (2023 half, 2022 challenge, 2020 5k)
Tiana 2 (2022 10k, 2021 challenge)
Mulan 2 (2022 half, 2019 10k)
Rapunzel 2 (2021 10k, 2018 5k)
Aurora 2 (2019 half, counting the 2020 3 fairies challenge as one for the Sleeping Beauty franchise)
Jasmine 2 (2019 challenge, 2023 5k)
Belle 2 (2021 half, 2023 10k)
Ariel 1 (2021 5k)
Pocahontas 1 (2020 10k)
Elena 1 (2019 5k)
Merida 1 (2018 10k)
Snow White 1 (2018 half)

My prediction is that Moana will be the 10k theme to complete her set of being on all medals, but I really hope they give us a break from her instead. From the list above, you can see that Ariel, Pocahontas, Merida, and Snow White have each only been used once (we don't talk about Elena) since they went to individual princesses for each race in 2018. Will RunDisney therefore use all four of those princesses for 2024? Who knows. My wild guess is a Snow White 5k, Moana 10k, Ariel half, and Merida challenge.

Per social media, "Some royal news is coming tomorrow - stay tuned to the #rundisney blog #PrincessHalf"

So I guess we are getting themes announced earlier than expected!
YESSSS!!!! I just saw this on FB too and came here to share--LOL! Great minds!

My money is on Snow White or Ariel for the Half (and either would be super cool!). :-)

YESSSS!!!! I just saw this on FB too and came here to share--LOL! Great minds!

My money is on Snow White or Ariel for the Half (and either would be super cool!). :-)
I feel like they'd be dumb to NOT use Ariel for the half or challenge, and the timing of the announcement (right after the release of TLMM) makes me even more suspicious. I'm crossing my fingers for Snow White for the half though, she's my favorite. ❤️

This is a better move than what they did last year (posting teaser images that ended up being unrelated to what they used for themes).

Snow White was the half princess in 2018, so it seems unlikely they would use her on the same race again. But as we all know, RunDisney will do what RunDisney wants to do.

Cinderella was challenge in 18 & 23
Yes, but she has arguably also been the challenge theme for years, since they started with the glass slipper challenge. I think Snow White may finally be on a medal again this year, I just don't think it will be the half this time. But as long as they give Moana a rest this year, I'll be happy with whatever else they do.

Following along. I held back on registering for MW but I am registered for the DL half, and that C2C medal is still calling me! I'd love a Snow White medal. She's the OG! And that last HM medal with the apple was so nice.

My wish is Snow White or Merida 5k. As long as the 5k princess isn't Moana or Elena, I'll be happy. I'll be doing 2024 princess weekend alone (and just the 5k, although I'm considering yoga as well), as my daughter, with whom I have done princess weekend since 2017, had a baby two weeks ago and is planning to sit next year out.

My wish is Snow White or Merida 5k. As long as the 5k princess isn't Moana or Elena, I'll be happy. I'll be doing 2024 princess weekend alone (and just the 5k, although I'm considering yoga as well), as my daughter, with whom I have done princess weekend since 2017, had a baby two weeks ago and is planning to sit next year out.
Congrats on the grandbaby!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter