Princess Storybook Bfst?

Murfee17

Been there,Done that,Going back!
Good Morning. I have a reservation for the Princess Storybook Breakfast at 8:30 on an EMH morning at EPCOT. I will probably be going by bus since I am at the AllStar Movies. Is there a drop off from the bus to the World Showcase? Is there an easier way? It would be tons of walking to walk from FW to WS, and then back to FW since when Bfst is over, WS isn't open. Then later in the day we would have to go back to WS and then back to FW to catch the bus. I don't think I will make it, much less the kids. :earseek:

Thanks

Brandi

Best that I can remember, (been several years since I have been there) the busses drop everyone off in the front of FW. But, it really isn't that long of a walk (the map makes it look HUGE). It is probably a 10-15 walk at a slow pace.

The PSB breakfast is in Norway which isn't far at all to the WS area. As the previous poster mentioned the bus will drop you off at the front entrance of the park and at slowest it won't take more than about 10 minutes to walk back once you are through security and the main entrance. Make a left and Norway is the 2nd country after Mexico.

It is a lot of walking when you spend a day there, but if you take it slow you won't even realize. Usually they also have boats that run back and forth from one side of WS to the other.

If your kids are young enough, stroller rental is open that early. Also don't stress about getting to the restaurant on time because most likely you will have to wait in line to enter the park. You can walk over to Norway at a leisurely pace, they won't give away your table. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter