Priceline Express Deals

On Priceline today 3 nights (Feb 7-10)....do we think the Express deal is Dolphin? Room choice of two doubles or one king, with or without resort view. Fees due at hotel $105.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220123-133554_Priceline.jpg
    Screenshot_20220123-133554_Priceline.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 101

On Priceline today 3 nights (Feb 7-10)....do we think the Express deal is Dolphin? Room choice of two doubles or one king, with or without resort view. Fees due at hotel $105.
Yes, I agree that appears to be Dolphin - lately the guest rating keeps alternating between 7.9 and 8.0 as new reviews come in, but looks like it just popped back to 8.0 over the last week. The double beds and $35 resort fee really lock it in as Dolphin too. :)

Just wanted to pop on and share the deal we booked on Priceline. We searched our dates, April 24-28 on Priceline, and found that the rate was only $112.72 per night at All Star Music! We couldn't find an Express Deal for our dates, but using the code RMN7HTL22FEB, we saved 7% off of the already super low rate. With the code, we are only paying $104.83 per night, plus tax and resort fees. The total for our four nights is $489.48.

Just wanted to share this find in hopes that it might be useful to others on this thread. We've received so much help from you all and saved so much from the information shared here and want to pay it forward.

Just wanted to pop on and share the deal we booked on Priceline.

That’s amazing! You’ll have an even better trip knowing how cheap the hotel is - makes it so much easier to take that Uber home at the end of a long day, or to get the extra drink, or whatever makes you happiest. Stoked for you!

Just wanted to pop on and share the deal we booked on Priceline. We searched our dates, April 24-28 on Priceline, and found that the rate was only $112.72 per night at All Star Music! We couldn't find an Express Deal for our dates, but using the code RMN7HTL22FEB, we saved 7% off of the already super low rate. With the code, we are only paying $104.83 per night, plus tax and resort fees. The total for our four nights is $489.48.

Just wanted to share this find in hopes that it might be useful to others on this thread. We've received so much help from you all and saved so much from the information shared here and want to pay it forward.
Was just coming to share this deal as well. Got the 7% off and Music was at $109 for May 2-5. Total for 3 nights $357.58.

My DD and I are taking a quick “Southwest credit is about to expire and flights are free” trip. We’re going to hang out by the pool and shop, no parks. I have to find somewhere to stay!! Has anyone seen any good deals for March 13-16?

My DD and I are taking a quick “Southwest credit is about to expire and flights are free” trip. We’re going to hang out by the pool and shop, no parks. I have to find somewhere to stay!! Has anyone seen any good deals for March 13-16?
March is tough since it is when a lot of states have spring break.

So I was just checking dates for our friends, and it looks like the Swan and Dolphin have Express Deals going for March 12-15. Can anyone confirm?

So I was just checking dates for our friends, and it looks like the Swan and Dolphin have Express Deals going for March 12-15. Can anyone confirm?
It certainly looks like the Dolphin....the Bonnet Creek locale matches, bed choices match, resort fee matches, number of reviews matches, etc.

Some special rates on Marriott’s site (i.e. Senior, AP, etc.) actually are slightly less for refundable booking, if cancelled at least five days before check in, except for Saturday night (Friday and Saturday night rates are usually more expensive).

You may want to review the Special offers page.

I've never done the priceline express deals, I used the resort matcher and all the parameters say Dolphin, but just looking at the details of the express deal, there are actually photos of a room at dolphin in the photo, that normal? Also, we're a party of 4 but the room still shows Two double beds and only sleeps 2, that normal? And dolphin is doubles and swan is queens, that right?

Anyone get dolphin recently? thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter