Priceline Express Deals

I had to pay resort fees and parking on arrival

We received the info about our resv. Right away.
I had to call the hotel for a number to add to my MDE. I had no issues with snap travel.
I have used snap travel for swan and for AOA
I've never heard of SnapTravel before. I found rooms at the Swan, Dolphin and Swan Reserve for a date that is sold out on the Swan/Dolphin site. The bed configurations seem wrong for the Swan. No mention of queens at all. The Dolphin seems ok, but the taxes and fees come out to what the taxes and resort fee should equal, so I don't understand why we would pay the resort fee on check-in? I haven't pulled the trigger on it, because it isn't making sense to me.

As a follow up to my post above this, I read many really bad reviews for Snap Travel, so I just didn't make the reservation. Usually I would just take endorsements on these threads and run with it, but these were crazy bad reviews. In any case, I ended up getting a Priceline Express reservation at the Dolphin.

As a follow up to my post above this, I read many really bad reviews for Snap Travel, so I just didn't make the reservation. Usually I would just take endorsements on these threads and run with it, but these were crazy bad reviews. In any case, I ended up getting a Priceline Express reservation at the Dolphin.
I think you made the right decision. I used snaptravel once. Not good. We showed up to the hotel. They had no rooms and “walked us” to a totally different and non preferred hotel. Then all this back and forth after the trip as to who pays for what because we never stayed at the booked hotel and original hotel was supposed to help with a room night but then tried to back out of it. SnapTravel has no customer service. They don’t involve themself in the dispute. Just a mess.

I agree if something seems wrong usually is. We just got back from our stay at the reserve that we got on snap travel and it everything went perfect.

Not express deals but several dates just dropped on PL for value resorts in early May. I had booked ASMu but had to add a day, everything was sold out for the 5/1 except for AS Sports preferred.
Just now I found ASMo for our entire stay, and using the 7% off retail me not code on their site (you have to go through their site to use the code) it came to $489.48 for 4 nights.

Not express deals but several dates just dropped on PL for value resorts in early May. I had booked ASMu but had to add a day, everything was sold out for the 5/1 except for AS Sports preferred.
Just now I found ASMo for our entire stay, and using the 7% off retail me not code on their site (you have to go through their site to use the code) it came to $489.48 for 4 nights.
Thank you for this ! I had already booked Port Orleans Riverside in late May with a 10% off sale, but I was able to rebook with the Retail me Not coupon and save another $50. That’s a counter service lunch in the parks 😊.

Just a heads up for others to try this method. Between the Priceline 10% off and the RMN code I’m saving $250 more than if I booked the same room with the Spring discount on the Disney website.

Ugh. I was checking Priceline this morning for a September trip. As I was scrolling there was a “because you stayed here before” offer at YC for my dates. Said it was the last room, was 21% off but was non refundable. Based on the price, I think it was a suite. It was about $100 more a night than the water view club level room I’m considering. The booking page didn’t list the room type either, so I navigated away to research suite prices. But the offer was gone when I went back. It was a lot of money to commit as non refundable, but still disappointed I can’t even see it now. Anyone ever seen this type of offer show up? And might it show up again?

Thanks! I booked YC on Priceline last year, but it was a VIP refundable fare. This one said it was 21% off but was &100 more a night than the waterview CL I was gonna book at rack rate. The discounted rate was about $950 , said the non discounted was $11XX. (Can’t remember the exact price). That’s why I was thinking it might have been a 1 bedroom suite? But I didn’t want to pay $100 more a night than I would pay direct to Disney if it was a waterview CL.

When might I start looking for Priceline deals for the end of February 2023?
Express deals are pretty last minute deals, especially for Disney hotels - if they show up at all. Although I have found Swan & Dolphin months out.

Regular reservation price drops for Disney hotels is always random. I found a great deal for early May at ASMu in early February. Then I found a similar deal at ASMo (where we really wanted but it was not originally available) just last week. So I cancelled the original and rebooked (actually the other way around just in case ;)) I checked every day to see what would open up and luckily ASMo came up, but if not I would have been happy with Music.

I suggest you book what you want when it becomes available - even rack rate directly with Disney. Then once discounts come out you can rebook with whoever has the best deal. Also, check retail me not for a code - they usually have a monthly code for 7%, but check around any holiday because they sometimes have 10% codes.

Can anyone tell me if any express deals are available for All-Star resorts 5/10-14? I can’t see reviews so having a difficult time determining resorts. TIA:)!

Ugh. I was checking Priceline this morning for a September trip. As I was scrolling there was a “because you stayed here before” offer at YC for my dates. Said it was the last room, was 21% off but was non refundable. Based on the price, I think it was a suite. It was about $100 more a night than the water view club level room I’m considering. The booking page didn’t list the room type either, so I navigated away to research suite prices. But the offer was gone when I went back. It was a lot of money to commit as non refundable, but still disappointed I can’t even see it now. Anyone ever seen this type of offer show up? And might it show up again?
Any tips on how to get the “because you’ve stay here before” offer to pop up? Do I need to keep searching Priceline? Last August I scored the YC for $300-400 a night,

Can anyone tell me if any express deals are available for All-Star resorts 5/10-14? I can’t see reviews so having a difficult time determining resorts. TIA:)!
Sadly, Really have been no good hidden Disney deals on Hotwire since last September or Priceline for more than a year.
I think Disney needs to get their staffing levels up (and get past Spring Break crowds at least) before we start seeing any hidden deals from them again - although I'm hoping I'm wrong!

Any tips on how to get the “because you’ve stay here before” offer to pop up? Do I need to keep searching Priceline? Last August I scored the YC for $300-400 a night,

I have no idea. I was checking & refreshing. I didn’t have anything filtered out. And then there was a banner with the offer. But the room type was unclear & it was nonrefundable, so I wasn’t gonna commit to $6000 unsure of what I was getting. I do think it was a suite based on the full price, but couldn’t make myself book it.

There really haven't been any deals over on Priceline for a loong time, but there's a simple trick to get the "Stayed here before popup" - caveat: if you have booked multiple Disney resorts through Priceline on your account already, that can make figuring out exactly which resort they are referencing a little harder. (Most often with the 4* 8-guest resorts of which there are many.)

So, if you have booked a lot of resorts, I'd set up a new "clean" Priceline login. The trick: when you find a hidden deal you find interesting and think you know the resort, you can cement it in by booking a non-hidden REFUNDABLE deal for that resort some time out in the future, then go back and look at the hidden deal again. There should be a "you've stayed here before!" message on one of the deal pages.

Once you are confident and book the hidden deal, you can then go back and cancel the REFUNDABLE deal. I've tested this out a few times in the past as a proof of concept - works well.

However, in most cases doing that trick is not necessary - there's usually a tell that will tip off the resort to you when you compare location, review counts, ratings and if there are resort fees.
You can use my matcher spreadsheets to help you narrow things down:

Hotwire: https://jjt.page.link/HotwireResortMatcher
Priceline: https://jjt.page.link/PE_Simple_Finder

Last edited:
for those who have booked the Dolphin as a Priceline Express deal, have you had any issues if you have more than 2 people? I was thinking of booking the Dolphin for an October trip for me & a friend. There is a possibility that her (young adult) daughter may join us. I know it could mean 2 people sharing a double bed, but will it be allowed? will they charge for the additional adult in the room? I'm fine with the additional charge, Just want to be sure we won't be told we can't have the 3rd person in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter