Priceline Express Deals

Did you try calling via Disney Wholesale? 407-939-7671 They should be able to add your kids. We booked the same deal for late August, but ours just shows up in MDE as Waterview....nothing about the beds. I was able to add the kids no problem through the Wholesale number, so hopefully will have two queens!

Yes, I did add the kids through Wholesale and then linked them by name through DME. I hope that is enough to override the King bed designation. When I called to request a daybed (my kids are 12 & 14 so we can do 2 queen beds but it is tight), that is when I found out that HW had assigned us a King bed. The CM said I had to work it out with Hotwire; that she couldn't do anything with a reservation that wasn't booked through them (even make a note on my reservation). DH says he doesn't mind a King bed with a daybed and a rollaway for the kids - we've done something similar at hotels before - but I don't know if YC would do this. With so few King rooms, you'd think the CM would have just told me not to worry about it and they'll take care of it when assigning rooms. Would Disney really put 4 (close to) adult-sized people into a room with only a King bed?

FWIW i called the regular reservations line to add my son onto the reservation, and then once they did that I linked what they added to his MDE user and now he shows in the room. My reservation from PL does also say King bed, so I am not sure what will happen since we need a second place to sleep (daybed or sleeper chair) so I used my TP room request form to mention that. Hopefully that will work. I will probably also call and have Disney add some note on my reservation, or call Yacht Club directly the week of the trip to see if they can help.

@The13thLetter, did you request a specific room/block of rooms through TP? How did you mention that you wanted extra beds? Is there a place for a note? I looked at TP but I really don't care where my room is - I just want 3 sleeping surfaces, if possible. The CM at Disney wouldn't let me add a note because my reservation was from HW and she couldn't change or add to it at all (she said). Can you report back what you find out when you call?

Also, what does the timeline look like for room reservations? Does anyone know when they start assigning rooms? When you would contact the hotel directly vs the room request line? Can chat help me, or do I have to call? Is there any way to know for sure before we arrive, what kind of room we have been assigned, or do we have to just deal with the front desk once we arrive?

@jbrinkm, i believe the room request feature is for paying TP members only, but not 100% certain. i did put in a block of rooms #s i wanted, but since I have no idea what sort of sleeping arrangements are in those rooms, this is what I said in the additional information section:

"Hi there!

We will be 2 adults, and 1 child (2 years old) so if our room can be one of the King rooms that has a day bed that would be super super awesome and helpful (otherwise I think we would need a roll away bed for him, which i think is an extra charge correct?).

The other option (instead of needing a roll away bed) would be if we could do one of the single Queen with Day Bed and Twin Sleeper Chair rooms in a similar area if possible (like 4135).

Either way, no matter which room you are able to get for us, we will need a bed rail. not sure if i should mention this here or closer to check in but I wanted to mention just in case.

Thank you so much for trying to accommodate this request! I know things are a bit crazy down there and you are all doing the best you can, and we just wanted to let you know it is appreciated.

Thanks!"

Also, if I remember correctly, i think they start assigning rooms about 5 days out, but dont quote me on that. I will most likely be calling next week just to see if i can add notes somewhere else, and i think i will be calling the week of as well. I will keep you all posted.

@jbrinkm, i believe the room request feature is for paying TP members only, but not 100% certain. i did put in a block of rooms #s i wanted, but since I have no idea what sort of sleeping arrangements are in those rooms, this is what I said in the additional information section:

Also, if I remember correctly, i think they start assigning rooms about 5 days out, but dont quote me on that. I will most likely be calling next week just to see if i can add notes somewhere else, and i think i will be calling the week of as well. I will keep you all posted.

Thank you! For both the advice and for offering to let us know what happens.

I do have paid TP (love it!). I had put in a room request when we were still booked at POP, but couldn't figure out the best way to do it at Yacht Club when I really didn't care about what floor, or what section, or what kind of balcony, etc. Honestly, the ONLY thing I really care about is having 3 sleeping surfaces - so I picked out the best water view I could find, but wrote about the sleeping surfaces in the notes.

...My resort matcher sheets for Hotwire & Priceline...
Hotwire Matcher
Priceline Express Matcher
THANK YOU JJTNY and so many other kind and helpful folks on this thread!! Because of JJTNY I booked YC water view for $306 with all taxes and extra adult fee (so, around $248 base.) Aug 18-22; Aug 22-28, Aug 28-Sep 1. (Hoping they will be linked - did TouringPlans fax request - but I was paying over $500/nt at BC garden with AP discount/summer discount w/small extra TA discount - so my 2 teens and I have no problem hanging at Stormalong bay or a park if homeless for 6 hours on 8/22 and 8/28 for over $3k in savings! And water view, full size balcony guaranteed!! (bc YC - i.e., BC only half the rooms have full balconies.))

I'll be sure to pay it forward, by helping in threads where I have some expertise. THANKS!!!

eta: here now. They DID link my 3 consecutive Priceline YC reservations: We have same room entire 14 days! so glad! (That said, the hotel is not sold out - so Ymmv.) I called WDW wholesale day after I booked on Priceline (using number in this thread) to ask they be linked.

Last edited:
We have a standard view YC room booked through Disney. Now it looks like I have found a YC room for my dates through Hotwire. The problem is we are a family of 5 adults. Is there a way to add the 5th adult to a 3rd party booking? I don't mind paying extra as it will still be soooo much cheaper. I'm new to this game and very clueless, so any help is appreciated!

We are trying to go down 10/17-10/23 and would love to find any disney resort on PL or HW. I've never had luck with it before. Any pointers? Am I too far out to look now?

I am looking Oct 14-16 and haven't really found anything so far. If I do Priceline logged in Disney Resort collection they have Port Orleans for $325, but I would LOVE Yacht or Beach Club. I think Disney is about sold out for my dates.

I am looking Oct 14-16 and haven't really found anything so far. If I do Priceline logged in Disney Resort collection they have Port Orleans for $325, but I would LOVE Yacht or Beach Club. I think Disney is about sold out for my dates.
I'm looking at the same time frame. I pulled the trigger on a fully refundable rate at the brand new Springhill in Flamingo Crossing. Much less traffic than other offsite options, and under $200/night with no parking or resort fees.

I kept it refundable so I could jump ship if I find a HW/PL rate lower as we get closer.

Hello. I just booked a Disney resort through Hotwire. Will (and when) I get a regular Disney reservation number so that I can enter it into MDE?

It'll be in your email! You used to have to call but now it comes in the email.

I booked with Hotwire last week and it didn't come in my email. There were two different numbers for my reservation but neither was the Disney number. Is this a brand-new change? Or do only the emails coming from Priceline include it?

I booked with Hotwire last week and it didn't come in my email. There were two different numbers for my reservation but neither was the Disney number. Is this a brand-new change? Or do only the emails coming from Priceline include it?
It’s been a thing for over a year. It worked for me when I booked my trip two weeks ago! You probably didn’t use the right one, I think it’s the hotel confirmation # at the bottom. And this was hotwire, haven’t tried it with priceline.

I booked a Hotwire Hot Deal and the reservation number in the email worked. It starts with a 1, not a 5 like res numbers you get when you book direct with Disney. I linked it immediately after booking the res and had no issues. Make sure you use the reservation number and not the itinerary number!

I booked a Hotwire Hot Deal and the reservation number in the email worked. It starts with a 1, not a 5 like res numbers you get when you book direct with Disney. I linked it immediately after booking the res and had no issues. Make sure you use the reservation number and not the itinerary number!

I did get that number but it didn't work on MDE for me (tried both numbers in my email, twice to make sure I entered them correctly). It was a day after booking, so maybe too soon? Then when I called wholesale, they gave me a different number - the actual Disney number. Then it worked on DME.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter