Priceline Express Deals

I apologize if this has been asked, but has anyone else noticed that there are no Disney-owned hotels showing up on Priceline beyond 12/31/19? This applies to Express Deals and Standard bookings. I cannot find any Disney hotels on Priceline no matter what date I choose in 2020. Has it been said anywhere about Disney severing ties with Priceline because I am beginning to think that?

I apologize if this has been asked, but has anyone else noticed that there are no Disney-owned hotels showing up on Priceline beyond 12/31/19? This applies to Express Deals and Standard bookings. I cannot find any Disney hotels on Priceline no matter what date I choose in 2020. Has it been said anywhere about Disney severing ties with Priceline because I am beginning to think that?

I wouldn't jump to that conclusion. They are still trying to sell those Jan/Feb rooms through normal channels. Disney doesn't want to compete with themselves. If their occupancy is high in Jan/Feb, they may wait until much closer.

Does hotwire show you a resort you booked before? I think I am seeing AofA again, but I booked it last time and I don't see it is showing me the name anywhere.

I wouldn't jump to that conclusion. They are still trying to sell those Jan/Feb rooms through normal channels. Disney doesn't want to compete with themselves. If their occupancy is high in Jan/Feb, they may wait until much closer.

To clarify, I stated that they are no Disney-owned hotels showing up on Priceline, both through their standard bookings (non-blinded) and Express Deals. It almost appears that Disney has stopped using Priceline as a partner beyond 12/31/19.

This is unique because you can find plenty of Disney rooms in 2020 on Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, etc. Not a single room appears for Priceline, so I'm thinking there's more to it, which makes me a bit nervous for future Express Deals.

Last edited:

To clarify, I stated that they are no Disney-owned hotels showing up on Priceline, both through their standard bookings (non-blinded) and Express Deals. It almost appears that Disney has stopped using Priceline as a partner beyond 12/31/19.

This is unique because you can find plenty of Disney rooms in 2020 on Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, etc. Not a single room appears for Priceline, so I'm thinking there's more to it, which makes me a bit nervous for future Express Deals.

Ah. My mistake. Apologies. I'll take a look.

Update to my question above... the booking was AofA so I guess it doesn't tell you if you booked it before. I got it for $91/night and then used a $30 coupon from RMN...total $305 for 3 nights next week. Originally I had Pop at rack rate totaling $594. Needless to say, I am ecstatic! ETA: Never give up looking. I have checked everyday and didn't expect to find anything but this morning it was there!!

Update to my question above... the booking was AofA so I guess it doesn't tell you if you booked it before. I got it for $91/night and then used a $30 coupon from RMN...total $305 for 3 nights next week. Originally I had Pop at rack rate totaling $594. Needless to say, I am ecstatic! ETA: Never give up looking. I have checked everyday and didn't expect to find anything but this morning it was there!!

Wow Very nice! Congrats!

I happened to check this morning and saw it there as well. I didn't want any of the All Stars but this post gave me confidence in AoA and sure enough, it was AoA. Saved me $300 over my Pop Century booking.

I'm assuming this will be a LM room but I haven't been able to link just yet.

I happened to check this morning and saw it there as well. I didn't want any of the All Stars but this post gave me confidence in AoA and sure enough, it was AoA. Saved me $300 over my Pop Century booking.

I'm assuming this will be a LM room but I haven't been able to link just yet.
Awesome, congrats! See ya there!
I have booked AofA through hotwire/priceline twice before. Both times my ressie says room assigned at checkin or whatever and once I got LM room and another time a suite. The suite was for a 1 night stay though.

Awesome, congrats! See ya there!
I have booked AofA through hotwire/priceline twice before. Both times my ressie says room assigned at checkin or whatever and once I got LM room and another time a suite. The suite was for a 1 night stay though.
Did you not link it to MDE? I've always had it show me the room type once I linked it (I haven't booked AoA through PL before, only POFQ, GF, and Beach Club)

Did you not link it to MDE? I've always had it show me the room type once I linked it (I haven't booked AoA through PL before, only POFQ, GF, and Beach Club)
This time it says LM in MDE, the first time it didn't specify, and I don't believe I looked at it on MDE the 2nd time I booked since it was just a 1 night stay for my DD to do an audition. That was the one that was a suite.

ETA: At least I think I am remembering this all correctly. This is trip #6 this year so it is all a blur.

Over the last year I've seen that happen a few times - all of the Disney resorts will drop off for a week or three, but they eventually return.
At least once they returned with a nice big drop of new deals, so fingers crossed for everyone!

This time it says LM in MDE, the first time it didn't specify, and I don't believe I looked at it on MDE the 2nd time I booked since it was just a 1 night stay for my DD to do an audition. That was the one that was a suite.

ETA: At least I think I am remembering this all correctly. This is trip #6 this year so it is all a blur.
Definitely a LM room for me then. How quickly did it let you link?

Anybody seeing anything Disney wise for Dec 7th to Dec 11th? or Just Dec 7th to Dec 8th?

This happened last year too.

Anybody seeing anything Disney wise for Dec 7th to Dec 11th? or Just Dec 7th to Dec 8th?
I’ve been stalking Dec 8-14 for several months now and haven’t seen any Disney hotels that are even worth a second look because they are so close to rack rate. Even on Disney’s website this week has very limited a availability. Like PP mentioned, I have seen Sean and Dolphin pop up consistently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter