Priceline Express Deals

When i look for my date (July 29th) on hotwire 2 different things pop up that I cant figure what they are. The original price is in the $260's and $270 and the hot deal price is in the high $100's. They are 3 star in bonnet creek area with airport shuttle, but original price of 270 for a regular room at a value seems high.
I would love to find a disney resort, suite, or dolphin for that night.

This is my first attempt at priceline and I think I am doing something wrong. I am looking for a Disney hotel for 7/3-7 and when everyone yesterday was getting deals, I was getting only one hotel deal available in the area- add on says its most likely hilton bonnet creek or wyndham. I am doing express deals in wdw- bonnet creek area.
If you book 7/3 to 7/8 you can likely get POP century (or AoA or All Star Sports) for 77 a night. 464 total including the taxes and 433 with the 8% off RMN coupon. You only need it for 4 nights so that would be 108 a night (433/4=108) - not too bad even if you are paying for a night you wouldn't use.

Last edited:
When i look for my date (July 29th) on hotwire 2 different things pop up that I cant figure what they are. The original price is in the $260's and $270 and the hot deal price is in the high $100's. They are 3 star in bonnet creek area with airport shuttle, but original price of 270 for a regular room at a value seems high.
I would love to find a disney resort, suite, or dolphin for that night.

Unlike Priceline, Hotwire original prices are completely meaningless. Sometimes it will show details under location that make it easier to pin down.

If you book 7/3 to 7/8 you can likely get POP century (or AoA or All Star Sports) for 77 a night. 464 total including the taxes and 433 with the 8% off RMN coupon. You only need it for 4 nights so that would be 108 a night (433/4=108) - not too bad even if you are paying for a night you wouldn't use.

Thank you for posting this! I just booked this and got Pop Century. Saved about $300 over the reservation I had at Coronado, even with the extra night.

You have any speculation as to what those 2 might be?
The one was $190 and went up to $226 as I looked at it. It's 1.2 miles from DHS and 1.3 miles from ESPN. I would guess Wyndham Bonnett Creek. It could be a Disney property, but I wouldn't take the chance.

The $195 one is 0.9 miles from ESPN and 1.2 miles from Winter Summerland. The best match for those distances is All Star Movies, but that makes no sense at that price. Maybe an All Star Music family suite?

If you want to check out distances, view the Hotwire listing on a computer (not phone), and use the Google Maps "Measure Distance" feature (right click over the first point).

Is it easy to add the reservation number into MDE? Do you have to change the shipping address for magic bands? Years ago you had to do this with Orbitz. Thanks.

Is it easy to add the reservation number into MDE? Do you have to change the shipping address for magic bands? Years ago you had to do this with Orbitz. Thanks.

Yep it's easy - sometimes it takes a couple of days for the reservation to appear in Disney's systems, but I got an email with the "hotel confirmation number" which I plugged into MDE and my correct reservation showed up.

You don't have to change the address for MB delivery as long as the address on your Priceline account is the same one you will be shipping to. if it's different, once the reservation is live in Disney's system, you can just call and change it. If you DO need to call and make any changes (to address, add children to the room, make room requests, etc) you need to call Disney wholesale not the main Disney reservations number. I don't have it handy but it is posted in this thread multiple times.

Yep it's easy - sometimes it takes a couple of days for the reservation to appear in Disney's systems, but I got an email with the "hotel confirmation number" which I plugged into MDE and my correct reservation showed up.

You don't have to change the address for MB delivery as long as the address on your Priceline account is the same one you will be shipping to. if it's different, once the reservation is live in Disney's system, you can just call and change it. If you DO need to call and make any changes (to address, add children to the room, make room requests, etc) you need to call Disney wholesale not the main Disney reservations number. I don't have it handy but it is posted in this thread multiple times.

Thank you.

How easy is it to get last minute deals (July3-7) for Disney property? I was looking to book now but my ex has a tendency to cancel on the kids and I don't want to lose the money if I can't go.

I'm looking for a room from 06/21/2019 to 06/23/2019. Many people have been saying POFQ has been available recently. Does anyone know if there are any deals for my dates? Even a value resort would be ok. Would really appreciate your help. Thanks!

Anyone see anything June 21-23?

I haven't seen anything. I’ve been looking for dates 6/19-6/25 since March. I booked POFQ at an agency exclusive rate of $228/night, but I was hoping to find a Priceline Express deal for less. I have yet to see anything great. Swan/Dolphin was available as of yesterday for $185/night, but with fees, it works out to about $247/night. That’s not much better than the rate we got for Thanksgiving of this year, and we booked direct.

I check daily though, so if I see something before I have to cancel, I'll post here.

Has anyone ever cancelled a room through Priceline? Was it difficult? My reservation says it can be cancelled for a full refund until 5 days before the trip (CSR on a not blind deal).
We just decided to upgrade to annual passes and see that the AP rate for our dates through Disney is the same as our Priceline deal.

The price is within a couple bucks total. But I’m wondering if there’s a benefit (written or just noted) to booking direct with Disney as opposed to Priceline.

If there’s not really a benefit or if Priceline is a big hassle, I’ll prob just keep it as is.

Has anyone ever cancelled a room through Priceline? Was it difficult? My reservation says it can be cancelled for a full refund until 5 days before the trip (CSR on a not blind deal).
We just decided to upgrade to annual passes and see that the AP rate for our dates through Disney is the same as our Priceline deal.

The price is within a couple bucks total. But I’m wondering if there’s a benefit (written or just noted) to booking direct with Disney as opposed to Priceline.

If there’s not really a benefit or if Priceline is a big hassle, I’ll prob just keep it as is.
I cancelled a Priceline reservation at YC a few weeks ago. It was super easy to do through Priceline’s website/app. No phone calls necessary. Like you, I noticed the AP discount rate was essentially the same price. Less if I pay with discounted Disney gift cards. Priceline refunded my credit card in, IIRC, about 3 days.

With all things being equal, I feel more comfortable booking directly with Disney. I figured why have a middleman if there is no benefit? Throw in the opportunity to pay with discounted Disney gift cards and it was an easy choice for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter