Priceline Express Deals

New to this board and super excited about the POFQ priceline express deal that I snagged for $102 for 07/02 -07/09 couple of days ago! I also called Disney wholesale to add my mom and kid as 3rd and 4th guests. Can't thank you all enough for the great deals that you are posting. How do I find the room type for my booking?

Last edited:
Please share the details on how it was listed.
Did hotel canary help nail it down?

3 star Bonnet Creek. Same as always: Free internet, Restaurant, Swimming Pool. Hotel canary said: Pop Very Likely, Art of Animation, All-Star Sports. I was getting 2 rooms so it didn't matter, but I was really hoping for Pop or Art of Animation.

New to this board and super excited about the POFQ priceline express deal that I snagged for $102 for 02/07 - 02-09 couple of days ago! I also called Disney wholesale to add my mom and kid as 3rd and 4th guests. Can't thank you all enough for the great deals that you are posting. How to find the room type for my booking?
When you link your confirmation number on MDE, your room type will show up on your account.

New to this board and super excited about the POFQ priceline express deal that I snagged for $102 for 02/07 - 02-09 couple of days ago! I also called Disney wholesale to add my mom and kid as 3rd and 4th guests. Can't thank you all enough for the great deals that you are posting. How to find the room type for my booking?
You found a Disney resort PE deal for next February?

New to this board and this post made me think.

We booked through Priceline to stay at an official Disney off site in August. It only shows my wife and I on the reservation, even though I made the reservation including our daughter.

Will she still be allowed to make fast passes at the 60 day window even though she’s not listed? I chatted with Disney and they said she would.

Is the Hotel Canary 100% accurate or just a tool that gives a good chance of what you may book?

New to this board and super excited about the POFQ priceline express deal that I snagged for $102 for 07/02 -07/09 couple of days ago! I also called Disney wholesale to add my mom and kid as 3rd and 4th guests. Can't thank you all enough for the great deals that you are posting. How do I find the room type for my booking?
I received the garden view.

Sorry, I have not read all 142 pages yet. I am looking for a mod (really want POFQ) for next Saturday. How do I get these great deals?

Best thing to do is to familiarize yourself with the process. I did this by reading touring plans blog. The latest post includes a calendar with likely deals by date. Download the chrome extension called Hotel Canary. Details in the blog postings.

Thank you. Hopefully our dates in August, the 4th -14th, eventually get this discount.

Right now, the discounts go out 6 weeks. (Last dates I can find with POFQ are 7/21-23.) Historically, there are far more deals inside the 60-day window. Fingers crossed that August deals will start popping up in a few more weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter