Priceline Express Deals

Hey, I had not checked for our May trip thinking deals would not be there, but sure enough there is a resort with shuttle in Bonnet Creek area on Hotwire for $167 a night, regularly $253. It is saying a 3 stars. POFQ or could that be an all star? And why are there discount rooms for May 2018 already? Unless that is an All-star and then I do not consider that a good price.

Wouldn't a 3 star be an All Star resort? I thought all the moderates, including POFQ, were 3.5 stars? Anyone know?

I think I am seeing POFQ for the dates I am looking at. The rate is higher when I add my kids, but Disney doesn't charge extra for kids at their resorts. I remember dealing with this on Orbitz a few years ago and having to call them to add my kids' names to the reservation. Will Hotwire do this too?

I am curious to know about what happens with more than 2 people in a room on Priceline and Hotwire too.

I just booked CSR via Priceline Express Deals....August 3 to 8 for $510 total with taxes. There are only 2 of us this time, but I am curious for future trips with the whole family.

For anyone having issues with the confirmation numbers. The one you need to link it to your MDE is in the confirmation they send you.

It's not the hotwire confirmation number, if you scroll down in the confirmation email they send you, under reservation details, there's a different hotel confirmation number. That's the one you use.

You have to wait until the following day to try and link it to your account because it won't work on the same day as you book.

I just booked POP Century yesterday and it linked perfectly with that conf# this morning.

For anyone having issues with the confirmation numbers. The one you need to link it to your MDE is in the confirmation they send you.

It's not the hotwire confirmation number, if you scroll down in the confirmation email they send you, under reservation details, there's a different hotel confirmation number. That's the one you use.

You have to wait until the following day to try and link it to your account because it won't work on the same day as you book.

I just booked POP Century yesterday and it linked perfectly with that conf# this morning.

That's good to know for future reference. I just got POFQ on Hotwire, but I leave in two weeks and was anxious to have everything sorted out. I called Hotwire and they called Disney. I was on hold for about 45-60 min. The Hotwire rep. kept checking in on me periodically, and apologizing. Not his fault, it's Disney these days, the phone waits are nuts. I paid $804 total for 7 nights, including a $30 coupon that expires soon. I saved $960 off rack rates, which generally POFQ isn't discounted by Disney, only third parties. I'm very happy to be staying at POFQ again, it's been a while. Definitely my favorite mod, but going into it, I had to be okay with whatever it was, otherwise I wouldn't have done it.

Last edited:
I think I am seeing POFQ for the dates I am looking at. The rate is higher when I add my kids, but Disney doesn't charge extra for kids at their resorts. I remember dealing with this on Orbitz a few years ago and having to call them to add my kids' names to the reservation. Will Hotwire do this too?

I noticed it is morenpoints when booking with added kids on the chase ultimate rewards portal too.

That's good to know for future reference. I just got POFQ on Hotwire, but I leave in two weeks and was anxious to have everything sorted out. I called Hotwire and they called Disney. I was on hold for about 45-60 min. The Hotwire rep. kept checking in on me periodically, and apologizing. Not his fault, it's Disney these days, the phone waits are nuts. I paid $804 total for 7 nights, including a $30 coupon that expires soon. I saved $960 off rack rates, which generally POFQ isn't discounted by Disney, only third parties. I'm very happy to be staying at POFQ again, it's been a while. Definitely my favorite mod, but going into it, I had to be okay with whatever it was, otherwise I wouldn't have done it.
What did POFQ look like on hotwire so I know what to look for?

I am curious to know about what happens with more than 2 people in a room on Priceline and Hotwire too.

I just booked CSR via Priceline Express Deals....August 3 to 8 for $510 total with taxes. There are only 2 of us this time, but I am curious for future trips with the whole family.
great deal!

It seems third parties treat kids like extra adults and add the fees. There are only two of us on this trip. I guess once you have it in MDE you could call Disney direct and add kids at no additional cost.

I guess it doesn't save the search. Here's some pertinent info from my reservation:
3.5-star Resort in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area
Resort, Free parking, Free Internet, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities

Thx! This is the one I was looking at recently. Price was amazing!

Thanks for this! I was really nervous to try this, but I booked what I thought was Coronado (It was!) for $228.33 for two nights, one adult with two kids. I was freaking out when I couldn't add it to Mde.

I guess it doesn't save the search. Here's some pertinent info from my reservation:
3.5-star Resort in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area
Resort, Free parking, Free Internet, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities
Okay thanks! I'll keep checking for that airport shuttle factor! :D

I think I see one but I don't know which hotel it would be....it's $170/night, Airport shuttle, Business center, Fitness center, Pool(s)Resort, Restaurant(s), Smoke-free rooms, Free Internet, Free parking. Port Orleans doesn't have a fitness center but I guess it's still saying that to some people? What do you guys think? $170 is still a little high to risk it, if it's Coronado that's regular price. ETA: It doesn't say golf or children's activities but it *does* say airport shuttle! Gahhhh.

Last edited:
3.5 star in the WDW Bonnet Creek area with airport shuttle is likely a Disney Moderate resort. Yeah, I agree, $170 is high, is it 3.5 stars?

How do you know what the last person booked? What were the amenities for CSR? I think the giveaway fro POFQ is Fitness Center, but I would think that would be CSR, right, since that actually does have a fitness center? I haven't been able to pull the trigger yet for our dates because they are still listed at $200+/night. Um, no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter