Priceline Express Deals

How do you know what the last person booked?

Sometimes it tells on the page where you choose the bed type, right underneath the menu tabs. It will have a thumbnail of a hotel room and say something like "Book soon! The last person got the Disney's Port Orleans Resort French Quarter"

What were the amenities for CSR? I think the giveaway fro POFQ is Fitness Center, but I would think that would be CSR, right, since that actually does have a fitness center? I haven't been able to pull the trigger yet for our dates because they are still listed at $200+/night. Um, no.

If you go to Hotwire and do a search for LBV, then on the results page filter the Amenities for "Airport Shuttle" and then choose ONLY the "Disney World - Bonnet Creek" area on the map, then they should all be WDW hotels. Right now for tomorrow night, there is a moderate for $97 ($119 after fees). If you need the murphy bed at POR or CBR, the option is sometimes there but it is about $20-$25 more than the regular moderates after taxes. I also saw Deluxe for $179 ($220 after tax) and it said the last person who booked this got Disney's Yacht Club Resort.

From my experience on Hotwire, Values are 3*, Mods are 3.5* and Deluxe is 4* to 4.5*

So I am curious but cautious of this idea I am looking through them though can I assume even if it says something like hurry the last person got *enter disney resort here* that if the hotel they are advertising says pet friendly it is NOT disney?

Sometimes it tells on the page where you choose the bed type, right underneath the menu tabs. It will have a thumbnail of a hotel room and say something like "Book soon! The last person got the Disney's Port Orleans Resort French Quarter"

If you go to Hotwire and do a search for LBV, then on the results page filter the Amenities for "Airport Shuttle" and then choose ONLY the "Disney World - Bonnet Creek" area on the map, then they should all be WDW hotels. Right now for tomorrow night, there is a moderate for $97 ($119 after fees). If you need the murphy bed at POR or CBR, the option is sometimes there but it is about $20-$25 more than the regular moderates after taxes. I also saw Deluxe for $179 ($220 after tax) and it said the last person who booked this got Disney's Yacht Club Resort.

From my experience on Hotwire, Values are 3*, Mods are 3.5* and Deluxe is 4* to 4.5*

Just looked at that and wow, those are some great prices. I think next year we are going in the summer.

So we're looking to book a last minute stay for a quick long weekend trip before school starts, found amazingly cheap airfare for next weekend - and I stumbled upon this thread. Has any had success in booking a 4* or 5* resort. I found a 4* available that says "Last person to book this got Yacht Club" which would be amazing since our normal resort when we visit is the BC because of SAB. Has anyone ever had luck getting a monorail resort booking on Hotwire out of curiosity?

Does anyone feel like helping me? I am going cross eyed here. I need a night and I only want a mod or deluxe on property. Trying to find one but cant find one that says resort shuttle. What am I missing here?

Does anyone feel like helping me? I am going cross eyed here. I need a night and I only want a mod or deluxe on property. Trying to find one but cant find one that says resort shuttle. What am I missing here?

There may not be availability for your dates. What dates are you searching?

Do these only work for last minute trips? If so, we may have to skip this to allow for 60 day fastpass

Thanks. I am aware of the location and airport shuttle as the giveaway for a Disney resort. What I was asking specifically is the amenity set for CSR, since that actually has a Fitness Center, but when people book POFQ, Fitness Center is always on that amenity set when they don't have one. Just curious if you were able to figure out which one listed was CSR (because I DON'T want to stay there), so that I can determine if I want to take the gamble.

I just received Coronado Springs on Hotwire for $98 per night for a 2 night stay in August. The amenities listed are: 3.5* - Airport shuttle, Business center, Fitness center, Pool(s), Resort Restaurant(s), Smoke-free rooms. Also on the main selection page free parking, free internet, bed choice. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Hey, I had not checked for our May trip thinking deals would not be there, but sure enough there is a resort with shuttle in Bonnet Creek area on Hotwire for $167 a night, regularly $253. It is saying a 3 stars. POFQ or could that be an all star? And why are there discount rooms for May 2018 already? Unless that is an All-star and then I do not consider that a good price.

I'm looking at the same thing right now, it says the last person got Pop Century.

So we're looking to book a last minute stay for a quick long weekend trip before school starts, found amazingly cheap airfare for next weekend - and I stumbled upon this thread. Has any had success in booking a 4* or 5* resort. I found a 4* available that says "Last person to book this got Yacht Club" which would be amazing since our normal resort when we visit is the BC because of SAB. Has anyone ever had luck getting a monorail resort booking on Hotwire out of curiosity?
I am considering the same and with the airfare and hotel rate it is a no brainer.
I think I saw GF pop up today for some dates I was checking at $594 A night so u know monorail resorts can show up.

Last edited:
I've been looking at dec 31-Jan 5 on orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire. ALL of those sites are quoting higher prices than the Disney site! The "hot rate" hotels are at least $40 more a night!! They're pulling the old mark it up 45% then down 40% so ppl will think they're getting a deal....I'm really disappointed.

I've been looking at dec 31-Jan 5 on orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire. ALL of those sites are quoting higher prices than the Disney site! The "hot rate" hotels are at least $40 more a night!! They're pulling the old mark it up 45% then down 40% so ppl will think they're getting a deal....I'm really disappointed.

That's is still really far out and a holiday period. The deals seem to be last minute offerings...and they are impressive.

That's is still really far out and a holiday period. The deals seem to be last minute offerings...and they are impressive.
Agreed. I've been looking for October & December and it's not a good price or it's not available. For fun I put in August dates and a ton came up. I would definitely check back much closer to your dates!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter