Priceline Express Deals

just grabbed last minute pofq for $82/night plus tax. whoop! now the hunt is on to try and get my wdw conf number from someone. on 3rd person now. lol.

Try calling the disney dining line (407) 939-3463. That's who I called to get my priceline reservation number that would link to my MDE.

They can see third party booking confirmation numbers because they can do your dining for the reservation, Disney booking agents can't see it because they can't do anything with the third party bookings. That's what I was told when I asked the dining CM why she could see the info and the reservation line couldn't!

If it's hotwire and you can wait until tomorrow morning, the reservation number that's farther down in your hotwire confirmation will work tomorrow morning.

Try calling the disney dining line (407) 939-3463. That's who I called to get my priceline reservation number that would link to my MDE.

They can see third party booking confirmation numbers because they can do your dining for the reservation, Disney booking agents can't see it because they can't do anything with the third party bookings. That's what I was told when I asked the dining CM why she could see the info and the reservation line couldn't!

If it's hotwire and you can wait until tomorrow morning, the reservation number that's farther down in your hotwire confirmation will work tomorrow morning.
Thank you!

just grabbed last minute pofq for $82/night plus tax. whoop! now the hunt is on to try and get my wdw conf number from someone. on 3rd person now. lol.

If it is Priceline, you can use the confirmation number that will be in the email confirmation from Priceline. I just went on that and linked it myself via MDE.

I just added a night at the end of my trip. Yes, Hotwire allows you to book an additional day before or after your reservation. We leave in 6 days. We have a 10:20 pm flight home and at that price I decided it was worth it to have a room for the day/evening. I'll link it tomorrow on MDE then call Disney and ask to make it a continuing reservation so hopefully we won't need to change rooms. I've done this before and most of the time you are able to keep your same room.

Okay, question. I can figure out which hotels are Disney on Hotwire, but I'm struggling on Priceline. How do you know it's POFQ and not the Holiday Inn Orlando? Neither charge resort fees, and priceline doesn't do the airport shuttle amenity. Help!

I didn't see them on the hotel lists. what location are they in and what are the markers that give it away as GF?

I'd have to pull it back up to see what it says again.
It did say last person got GF so that was a good clue. YC was there as well for substantially cheaper..$168 I think.

A little update on adding the night to my reservation. I ended up calling Disney before I was able to link the new reservation on MDE because I wanted to speak to someone about making the two a continuing reservation. At the prompt I said "Link Reservation", and was taken to some sort of guest services CM, I don't recall exactly what she said when she picked up the call. She was able to link my new reservation to MDE while we were on the phone.

When I asked her to add a note about the continuing reservation, she said the third party (Hotwire) would need to add that. Alternately, she said I could call the hotel number 3 days out (tomorrow) and let them know as that's the day they assign rooms.

Something else I noticed when I added the night, the only option on Hotwire was to let the hotel select the room. On MDE I see I got Garden View. The original reservation I booked had 3 options: let the hotel select the room, 2 Queens, or King room (at a higher price). I selected 2 Queens because it's just my daughter and I, and got a standard room. It will be interesting to see where I end up, and if I ultimately stay in the same room. I have done this in the past and it worked out. Either way, I'm in WDW in 4 days!

it's been over 24 hours and I still can't link my reservation to my disney experience. anyone else still have these kind of problems?

it's been over 24 hours and I still can't link my reservation to my disney experience. anyone else still have these kind of problems?

I booked hotwire and still couldn't link my reservation after 24 hrs, so I called hotwire and after 1 hour on the phone, finally got the right reservation number and linked to mde.

I booked hotwire and still couldn't link my reservation after 24 hrs, so I called hotwire and after 1 hour on the phone, finally got the right reservation number and linked to mde.

You can do it through the regular Disney phone number yourself. I'm quoting how I did it here:

I ended up calling Disney to link the new (Hotwire) reservation on MDE. At the prompt I said "Link Reservation", and was taken to some sort of guest services CM, I don't recall exactly what she said when she picked up the call. She was able to link my new reservation to MDE while we were on the phone.

Keeping tabs on our dates in early December and I see Swan and Dolphin showing up on Priceline Express Deals. Regular price $225 to 325, on Priceline Express about $185 for either.

I didn't see them on the hotel lists. what location are they in and what are the markers that give it away as GF?

Just pulled it up...down to $360 and there is a $30 off $200 promo, so could feasibly do 2 ressies for 2 nights and save additional $60. What a deal! Anyways, here is a screen shot for the amenities.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 10.25.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 10.25.50 AM.png
    183.9 KB · Views: 85

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter