Priceline Express Deals

10% off PriceLine Express
ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT
53P5AD78K5A
Book by 01/15/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

So Priceline defaults to two adult occupancy; I'm thinking about adding on the dining plan and it's just going to be me, so do I need to call Disney Wholesale to remove the second adult from the reservation? what's the number?

You can't add dining onto a priceline reservation unfortunately. When you book through Priceline it's a prepaid room only reservation and can't be changed into a package to include dining.

anyone else having issues with Hotwire? When I choose my dates and click search, the next page keeps defaulting to a different set of dates...1/25-29. Has been doing it a couple days now and even on incognito.

I added a 3rd adult on my Jan reservation and was not charged a fee at check in or check out.

oooh, i didn't realize you'd be able to upgrade a priceline deal! I got a priceline express deal for all star music standard view, and would love to upgrade it to a preferred view...can you still ask about an upgrade if you do online checkin?

Yes, you would have to go to the front desk though.

I just chatted with a PL rep online and they contacted Disney Wholesale and were told to send an email adding an extra person. They did say there would be an additional charge at check-in. We'll see...but I'll be fine with that.

We were told the same thing yet weren't charged.

Ok. I'm home with a sick DD7 who is camped out in front of the tv so I figured I'd use this time to finally try to figure out this PL / HW opaque Disney room thing. I'm sure this has been addressed but I while I go back and read further into this thread can someone let me know how people make this work for a family of 4 if the rooms are guaranteed for only 2?

Ok. I'm home with a sick DD7 who is camped out in front of the tv so I figured I'd use this time to finally try to figure out this PL / HW opaque Disney room thing. I'm sure this has been addressed but I while I go back and read further into this thread can someone let me know how people make this work for a family of 4 if the rooms are guaranteed for only 2?

If you book the reservation at a Disney hotel, wait a couple of days after you get your confirmation from Priceline. Then call Disney Wholesale (the number is posted a few times in this thread) and tell them you need to add people to your reservation. They take care of it pretty quickly!

Ok. I think I'm getting the hang of this. On PL right now and I'm seeing a 4.5 star hotel in the Disney World Bonnet Creek Area. Hotel Canary says it's very likely that it's AKV Jambo. There are no additional mandatory fees. (Those are resort fees right?) Does this mean I can book AKV for $172 per night or am I missing something? It also lists an airport shuttle but I thought I read somewhere that PL isn't listing that for WDW hotels anymore?

If I’m not mistaken, the only 4.5 star hotels in Bonnet Creek are:

Swan (resort fee and no airport shuttle)

Grand Floridian (airport shuttle and no resort fees, but $172 sounds very low even for Priceline express)

AKV Jambo (airport shuttle and no resort fees)

Note: AKV Kidani and AKLodge are listed as 4 stars on PL.

If I’m not mistaken, the only 4.5 star hotels in Bonnet Creek are:

Swan (resort fee and no airport shuttle)

Grand Floridian (airport shuttle and no resort fees, but $172 sounds very low even for Priceline express)

AKV Jambo (airport shuttle and no resort fees)

Note: AKV Kidani and AKLodge are listed as 4 stars on PL.
Seems like AKV if there's no resort fee.
Thanks! So are Disney hotels the only ones that don't charge a resort fee in the Bonnet Creek and Disney Springs areas?

Thanks! So are Disney hotels the only ones that don't charge a resort fee in the Bonnet Creek and Disney Springs areas?
I think there's a few that don't. The biggest tells are amenities now (Free internet, restaurant, and swimming pool only), although even those are becoming less reliable as well, as mentioned above by the villas.

Ok. I think I'm getting the hang of this. On PL right now and I'm seeing a 4.5 star hotel in the Disney World Bonnet Creek Area. Hotel Canary says it's very likely that it's AKV Jambo. There are no additional mandatory fees. (Those are resort fees right?) Does this mean I can book AKV for $172 per night or am I missing something? It also lists an airport shuttle but I thought I read somewhere that PL isn't listing that for WDW hotels anymore?

I booked this, and it ended up being AKV Jambo. I believe there are a few others that did as well if you want to look back a couple of pages.

Compare the price that is slashed out on the express deal with the price that is listed for a regular booking of AKV-J. See if it matches up.

Sorry to quote same post again, but it wouldn't let me add the screen shot to the other one. Here is what one person booked and got AKV-J.Screen Shot 2018-12-25 at 7.55.57 PM.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!