Priceline Express Deals

Does anyone know if when you look at Coronado under standard rate they only have Tower rooms (Standard and Water view) left, and then pull it up for the same dates under a Hot rate, would those be Gran Destino rooms, or is there a chance they would end up being the original rooms?

Does anyone know if when you look at Coronado under standard rate they only have Tower rooms (Standard and Water view) left, and then pull it up for the same dates under a Hot rate, would those be Gran Destino rooms, or is there a chance they would end up being the original rooms?
I've booked under that scenario and it was a standard non-tower room.

If you mean that they only have Tower rooms at the Disney site, the resellers have different room blocks to sell than Disney's inventory. Could be the same type of room, but there's not necessarily any correlation between the two sites.

But, if you see those Tower rooms on Hotwire's own non-hidden deals, then any Hotrate deals for that resort are very likely those same room types.

We've always gotten the original rooms, including a stay for early next week according to the app - although I'll update if that changes :)

We did get shifted to GDT last summer but it was part of a split stay (booked directly with Disney for the GDT portion of our trip) and was during the height of COVID last summer; I'm sure was more due to them not wanting to do extra cleaning.

Pre-COVID we have gotten preferred rooms in Casitas through PLE.

Thanks to this thread I've become pretty adept at finding good deals particularly on Hotwire. I'm seeing a deal for July 10 to 11 on the Hotwire app. It's 4 star, 4.5 out of 5, Bonnet Creek and "rack rate" is $621. The going rate is $324. Amenities include free internet, resort, pet friendly, beach front, airport shuttle, fitness center, pools and restaurants. I'm guessing Yacht Club. Am I close? Thank you for your expertise!

Thanks to this thread I've become pretty adept at finding good deals particularly on Hotwire. I'm seeing a deal for July 10 to 11 on the Hotwire app. It's 4 star, 4.5 out of 5, Bonnet Creek and "rack rate" is $621. The going rate is $324. Amenities include free internet, resort, pet friendly, beach front, airport shuttle, fitness center, pools and restaurants. I'm guessing Yacht Club. Am I close? Thank you for your expertise!
Yep! I was able to pull that up on the Draw function. That’s Yacht Club!

You're welcome! I could get Coronado Springs and what I believe is Wilderness Lodge to pull up for July 10-11, also. But no Disney hotels for the July 15 date I've been stalking like a hawk! Your post gives me hope maybe some more Disney hotels will drop.
I saw what looked like Wilderness Lodge as well. I wish you luck on your dates! Got the Yacht club garden view for a staycation as we are within an hour of Disney. Thanks again for helping confirm😁

I saw what looked like Wilderness Lodge as well. I wish you luck on your dates! Got the Yacht club garden view for a staycation as we are within an hour of Disney. Thanks again for helping confirm😁
Good job. The opaque deals on deluxes are the best deals out there. I was looking for a deal like this for our May trip. It never materialized, so we had a good time at the Swan with a fantastic rate I found. Have fun!!

Hello everyone. Does anyone have an idea what hotel this is? Description says it has airport shuttle; room only state water view. Dates are 9.9 through 9.12 - thanks in advance

Hello everyone. Does anyone have an idea what hotel this is? Description says it has airport shuttle; room only state water view. Dates are 9.9 through 9.12 - thanks in advance
Most likely is Yacht Club.
Technically Beach Club Villas and Boardwalk are also 4* 4.5-guest, but as of past sightings, the Villas appears as "4-star CONDO".

Normally when you click on a deal and it shows you the sub-amenity ratings, you can use my handy resort finder sheet capture below to compare them.
But, in this case both BW and YC have the exact same sub-amenities right now according to their resort pages.
Also, until recently YC had "New to Hotwire" showing on hidden deals for it.

But even though we don't see that here, I'd still guess YC. Boardwalk is pretty rare on Hotwire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter