Priceline Express Deals

If you delete the app off your phone and redownload it, the full amount of search returns should came back. (I just tried and it worked for me)
We deal with stuff like this at work all the time (we build apps) and a delete/download usually fixes it.
Thank you! Just tried and it seems to have worked :)

If you delete the app off your phone and redownload it, the full amount of search returns should came back. (I just tried and it worked for me)
We deal with stuff like this at work all the time (we build apps) and a delete/download usually fixes it.
Weirdly found earlier after clearing cache and data on Android app I was getting NO Bonnet Creek deals in results for anything after early May while they still were showing up on iPad app. I tried logging in to the Android app and boom, they all came back. Logged out and they remained in future searches. Good times.

Weirdly found earlier after clearing cache and data on Android app I was getting NO Bonnet Creek deals in results for anything after early May while they still were showing up on iPad app. I tried logging in to the Android app and boom, they all came back. Logged out and they remained in future searches. Good times.
I deleted & reloaded the app on my iPhone, and now I'm seeing no Disney hotels around May, even non-Hotrate deals. Maybe they're still messing with it? Edit: Looking in Chrome they're still pulling up, it's just my app that's being weird. I see Coronado, Caribbean, and Movies as HotRate using Chrome, but only Coronado in the app. App says 8 resorts for my dates, Chrome says 14. Same settings, looking at exactly the same time. App isn't showing ANY Disney resorts at rack rate. What on earth is going on?

Last edited:
Currently kicking myself for not booking the Movies deal I saw on HW last week for Memorial day weekend. I was waiting to see if any park availability would open up for HS reservations. And what do you know, the day I can make a reservation for HS, Movies has disappeared along with the others... :badpc:

I deleted & reloaded the app on my iPhone, and now I'm seeing no Disney hotels around May, even non-Hotrate deals. Maybe they're still messing with it? Edit: Looking in Chrome they're still pulling up, it's just my app that's being weird. I see Coronado, Caribbean, and Movies as HotRate using Chrome, but only Coronado in the app. App says 8 resorts for my dates, Chrome says 14. Same settings, looking at exactly the same time. App isn't showing ANY Disney resorts at rack rate. What on earth is going on?
Logging in to the app brought back all the deals for me yesterday FWIQ, but it does seem like they are really messing around with the database.

Currently kicking myself for not booking the Movies deal I saw on HW last week for Memorial day weekend. I was waiting to see if any park availability would open up for HS reservations. And what do you know, the day I can make a reservation for HS, Movies has disappeared along with the others... :badpc:

I was able to book Movies for Memorial Day weekend last night on Priceline at $88/night - it was NOT an express deal. They seemed to have a lot of rooms available that seemed like they should have been express deals for that weekend, but were just the outright rate. I'm also pretty sure I still saw Movies available last night on HW at $90/night.

I was able to book Movies for Memorial Day weekend last night on Priceline at $88/night - it was NOT an express deal. They seemed to have a lot of rooms available that seemed like they should have been express deals for that weekend, but were just the outright rate. I'm also pretty sure I still saw Movies available last night on HW at $90/night.
I can’t find it. What nights?

I need either a hotel for May 15-19 OR just May 15. I have Pop booked through Disney for the 16-19 but I can’t find anything for the 15th. It’s a Saturday, it’s my birthday, I need to find something that’s not $200+!

I need either a hotel for May 15-19 OR just May 15. I have Pop booked through Disney for the 16-19 but I can’t find anything for the 15th. It’s a Saturday, it’s my birthday, I need to find something that’s not $200+!
Oof, that date looks like a dead zone for hidden deals. Hope some drop for you!

Never knew this before but I checked my app today for the first time in a long time and I saw a button that said Notifications and I clicked on it and I had two offers in there. I don't ever remember seeing that before.

I can't use the codes so maybe someone else can. They are:

15 Percent off Hotel Express Deal Max Savings $50 - 82T6KC75D expires in 2 days.
15 Percent off Hotel Express Deal - 7FB52F37F3 expires in 7 days

Help!

I regularly use hotwire hot rate and am very familiar with it. However, I booked ASM for 86/night on hotwire last week for 2 nights in early May, but the reservation number wouldn't work in mdx. Called disney and hotwire today and apparently the reservation never went through to Disney's side and both have confirmed it doesn't exist. I've spent 4 hours on the phone going back and forth to be told it's the other party's fault and been told by both to rebook but it'd be higher. Has this happened to anyone else?

Except when you delete the previously working but now wonky Disney App and it won't redownload because it decides that it is now incompatible with your phone. Suggestions?

Called disney and hotwire today and apparently the reservation never went through to Disney's side and both have confirmed it doesn't exist.
Did the Hotwire charge go through?

We're going the same dates, fellow Atlantan! Looking forward to some great weather!

The Dolphin is $180 for that night but fees push it much higher. Still, a great splurge for your birthday!

The Hilton Orlando has a Hotwire price of $149, but that has a $45 resort fee.

Quality Inn & Suites is under $100:

There are more. Just use Hotwire, select "Epcot" as your destination, and then sort by distance.

Except when you delete the previously working but now wonky Disney App and it won't redownload because it decides that it is now incompatible with your phone. Suggestions?

Did the Hotwire charge go through?
How old is your phone? What version of iOS are you running?

I have an old iPad. Operating system can't be updated. Most apps require a newer OS. I can't update many apps. I can't reinstall the old apps if I delete them.

Not yoo old - under 5 years. Says Android version 6.0.1. Tells me I have no updates. Disney App was "working" until December-ish.

Anyone want to make a guess? It is saying this is for a studio.

Attachments

• F7B48CB5-22E4-45C7-BDE3-675182FA6375.jpeg
    F7B48CB5-22E4-45C7-BDE3-675182FA6375.jpeg
    34.3 KB · Views: 86

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter