• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priceline Express Deals

Thank you very much
There do happen to be some Carribean Beach deals on both Priceline and Hotwire in February right now - but beware those: they are only priced about 11% off and the hidden deal fees bring them right up to the same price as Disney's current discounted price - or even more!

Right now the good deals are for Pop, Coronado Springs and Yacht Club on Hotwire in January and February.

There do happen to be some Carribean Beach deals on both Priceline and Hotwire in February right now - but beware those: they are only priced about 11% off and the hidden deal fees bring them right up to the same price as Disney's current discounted price - or even more!

Right now the good deals are for Pop, Coronado Springs and Yacht Club on Hotwire in January and February.
Awesome - Thanks for the additional information, I appreciate it.

YC with free parking and a resort fee after being clicked on? Don't think it's YC...
The "free parking" for Disney resorts is a glitch that has been noticed before. It could say free parking and still be Disney; you would have to pay to park. YC should not have a resort fee though. If it says there is a resort fee, that calls into question whether it is YC.

When is the best time to get deals for March 8-12? Would Feb be better deals?
Basically, there is no set answer as to when the deals pop up. Sometimes last minute is best, and sometimes weeks out is best. With that said, you’re prob a bit early for March. But just check daily until you find a price that works for you.
In my own experience, rooms in February direct from Disney have been cheaper than March, excluding President’s Day weekend and RunDisney events. But YMMV.

I’m not seeing a resort fee and the free parking is a known glitch.

View attachment 550402
It matches to YC Water view room by looking at transparent listing for the YC, which is off by $1.00. I think that the YC has an abundance of unbooked Water view rooms. When checking the non-Hot Rate listings, the Water view rooms are much lower in cost than the Standard and Garden view rooms, which is just the opposite of normal rates; the Water view is a premium view. Also, the posted distances to EP and DHS match exactly to the YC.

Screenshot 2021-01-15 at 3.09.17 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-01-15 at 3.18.12 PM.png

I’m not seeing a resort fee and the free parking is a known glitch.

View attachment 550402
I don't know whether it's a "resort fee" or not, but there is something significant added into that price. $311 per night times seven nights is $2177. Taxes of 12.5% is $272 or so. Add those two to get $2449. That leaves $261 to account for. I know Hotwire charges its own fee, but I don't remember it being so big. Have others found the Hotwire fee to be this significant?

Edit to add: Has the (suspected) glitch concerning unexpected high fees we saw on Priceline Express a couple of months ago extended to Hotwire?

Last edited:
For dates 2/27-2/5 What hotels do you all think these are?

View attachment 550532

View attachment 550533

View attachment 550534
3.5 star, 4.6 rating All-Suites is very likely Towne Place Suites at Flamingo Crossing

5 star, 4.5 rating 998 reviews is definitely the Waldorf Astoria

4 star, 4.4 rating for $159 has several possibilities and is hard to tell from info given; Swan is my best guess, but that is just a guess based on price, (the Hilton Bonnet Creek [see below] and Wyndham Grand Orlando should be cheaper as Hot Rates deals; the Disney-owned 4-star resorts should cost more); look to see if there is a resort fee when you price out the room; if there is, it's likely the Swan; if not, it's very likely somewhere onsite Disney

2.5 star, 4.0 rating with 1809 reviews is very likely Quality Inn and Suites, Kissimmee by the Lake

4 star, 4.4 rating with 1006 reviews is very likely Hilton Bonnet Creek, (please note this is cheaper than the $159 hotel with the same rating)

3.5 star, 4.4 rating with 992 reviews is very likely Silver Lake Resort

4 star, 4.6 rating with 22 reviews is definitely JW Marriott

3.5 star, 4.3 rating with 1006 reviews is very likely Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort

In researching this, I ran a Hotwire search for 2/27 to 3/5, to obtain info not shown in your post. If I have the dates wrong, it may impact the reliability of my answers.

Last edited:
3.5 star, 4.6 rating All-Suites is very likely Towne Place Suites at Flamingo Crossing

5 star, 4.5 rating 998 reviews is definitely the Waldorf Astoria

4 star, 4.4 rating for $159 has several possibilities and is hard to tell from info given; Swan is my best guess, but that is just a guess based on price, (the Hilton Bonnet Creek [see below] and Wyndham Grand Orlando should be cheaper as Hot Rates deals); look to see if there is a resort fee when you price out the room; if there is, it's likely the Swan; if not, it's very likely somewhere onsite Disney

2.5 star, 4.0 rating with 1809 reviews is very likely Quality Inn and Suites, Kissimmee by the Lake

4 star, 4.4 rating with 1006 reviews is very likely Hilton Bonnet Creek, (please note this is cheaper than the $159 hotel with the same rating)

3.5 star, 4.4 rating with 992 reviews is very likely Silver Lake Resort

4 star, 4.6 rating with 22 reviews is definitely JW Marriott

3.5 star, 4.3 rating with 1006 reviews is very likely Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort

In researching this, I ran a Hotwire search for 2/27 to 3/5, to obtain info not shown in your post. If I have the dates wrong, it may impact the reliability of my answers.

Thank you. Was hoping one was a Disney hotel! The Waldorf does look nice though!

Thank you. Was hoping one was a Disney hotel! The Waldorf does look nice though!
The Swan has most of the advantages of staying at a Disney-owned resort, but then my prediction of that 4-star, 4.4 rated hotel being the Swan was the one I'm most in doubt of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter