Priceline Express Deals

Two questions for my favorite sleuths - 1. Can I book a reservation for a Disney resort via hotwire & then transfer it to my friend who's actually going? She's a Disney newbie and has 3 kids (6, 4, and 2 years old) and 2. What do you see for 4/3-4/8? There are a lot of HotRate hotels coming up (finally! I felt like they disappeared on me) and I'm trying to narrow them down. I see for those dates (in bonnet creek using airport shuttle filter):
-3 star for $190 (org $485), 4.0/5 (all stars I'm assuming)
-3 star for $191 (org $383), 4.1/5 (AS)
-4 star for $420 (org $716), 4.5/5 (doesn't say Spa so Beach Club?)
-3.5 star for $284 (org $409), 4.3/5 (doesn't say Business so POFQ?)
-3.5 for $312 (no org price listed), 4.3/5 (says pet friendly so POR?)

I want to help her get a decent price for a resort and I feel like it'd be easier if I book it, but I also don't want to mess up. When it's me I'll deal with it haha but this is her family trip so I want to get it right.

I’m seeing...
3.5 at $239, 4.3 which I believe is POFQ - Garden View listed under bed type
3.5 at $257, 4.3 which I believe is POR - Royal Room is listed under bed type
4 for $355, 4.5 which I believe is AKL- map says it’s .2 miles from DAK

not sure about the 3 stars, but probably an AS

Hi - I’m flying so I can’t get the spreadsheet to work. Any thoughts on what a 4.5 star 8+ 400 review normally $379 might be? I’m doing a last minute mother-daughter trip 3/5-8. Thanks!

ETA: Bonnet Creek area

Possibly Swan? The 8+, $379, and 400 reviews match up.

Hi - I’m flying so I can’t get the spreadsheet to work. Any thoughts on what a 4.5 star 8+ 400 review normally $379 might be? I’m doing a last minute mother-daughter trip 3/5-8. Thanks!

ETA: Bonnet Creek area
On Priceline, right? It's the Swan.

Two questions for my favorite sleuths - 1. Can I book a reservation for a Disney resort via hotwire & then transfer it to my friend who's actually going?
Yes.
Payment info and booking info are 2 separate fields. She is booking info as primary guest, you are payment info.
Give her confirmation number after, she applies to MDE, then adds additional guest through wholesale.

Can someone please help me find a Disney hotel with 2 beds. 2/20-2/25. Cheapest is best. I’m seeing tons of expres deals but have no idea how to identify the AllStar hotels.

Two questions for my favorite sleuths - 1. Can I book a reservation for a Disney resort via hotwire & then transfer it to my friend who's actually going?

I’ve booked for my relatives and just filled in their info on Hotwire when I booked it. Easy! No “transfer” hassle needed. Good luck. It’s always extra nerveracking taking the plunge for someone else. 🙂

I’m seeing...

Thank you! I would LOVE to get her AK because I think her kids would love it.

Can someone please help me find a Disney hotel with 2 beds. 2/20-2/25. Cheapest is best. I’m seeing tons of expres deals but have no idea how to identify the AllStar hotels.

I just checked those dates on PL and there aren't any Disneyworld hotels in the Express deals.

When you're looking at Express deals in Orlando, you have to select Walt Disney World-Bonnet Creek as the neighborhood, especially if you're looking for All Star resorts.

If you click on the "Book" button and you see any "additional mandatory fees" then that is NOT a Disney hotel (Disney resorts don't charge resort fees). I know they've been changing some of the listings to make it harder to see those resort fees, but if it's listed at all, it's not Disney)

All Star hotels will be 3 star hotels.

Hope that helps!

I’m seeing...

Booooo the 4 star one is still coming up as $420 for me! Whyyyyyyyyyy. You're right though, it does say 0.2 miles from AK.

Hi there I have used HW many times to book a room but this time my mom is coming and I need a roll in shower. Is there anyway to book through HW and guarantee a roll in shower?

Looking on HW and PLE - not a lot of inventory but we're looking at 26-30 Aug. How far in advance do they typically come out? We have Pop booked right now (through UT) for $139/night ($156 after taxes.) Wondering if we'd be able to do much better by checking HW and PLE frequently?

I just checked those dates on PL and there aren't any Disneyworld hotels in the Express deals.

When you're looking at Express deals in Orlando, you have to select Walt Disney World-Bonnet Creek as the neighborhood, especially if you're looking for All Star resorts.

If you click on the "Book" button and you see any "additional mandatory fees" then that is NOT a Disney hotel (Disney resorts don't charge resort fees). I know they've been changing some of the listings to make it harder to see those resort fees, but if it's listed at all, it's not Disney)

All Star hotels will be 3 star hotels.

Hope that helps!
I hate to be a Debbie Downer but I’ve been looking at those dates for months, and there is slim pickings- even booking rack rate through Disney. Because the 20-23 is the Princess Marathon activities and races, most of the hotel rooms were sold a while ago. The best I could do was $150 a night for All Star Sports on a Passholder discount. Certainly not a great deal!

Just wanted to say that the spreadsheet is an awesome tool, thank you for all the work that went into it!

Unfortunately, looks like I waited too long to snag a PE deal on an on-property hotel for my dates (3/5-8), but it was super fun to play sleuth!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts