Priceline Express Deals

Does anyone know what this might be? I'm trying to do research and I'm stumped. In a search of regularly priced hotels, the only one I've found that has the same base price of $330 (like this one lists) are the royal rooms at POR. But I thought that all mods were higher than 3 stars. Can anyone weigh in?
View attachment 465228
Could that be AoA? Family suite ?

I’m thinking this might be one of the mods on Hotwire , maybe Port Orleans ? What do you all think ?

3.5 Star Bonnet Creek , 4.3 /5 Excellent rating

Complimentary Free Internet
Amenities airport shuttle, golf nearby, pet friendly, pool(S), resort, restaurant(S), smoke free rooms
Yes, but give me the dates and I'll check. If you look at the bed choices, is there a "Royal Room" as a choice? If so, that POR

Yes, but give me the dates and I'll check. If you look at the bed choices, is there a "Royal Room" as a choice? If so, that POR
I didn't post the original question, but I am looking for a moderate hotel so maybe you could help me? My dates are 4/26-4/29

Does anyone know what this might be? I'm trying to do research and I'm stumped. In a search of regularly priced hotels, the only one I've found that has the same base price of $330 (like this one lists) are the royal rooms at POR. But I thought that all mods were higher than 3 stars. Can anyone weigh in?
View attachment 465228
Mods are always 3.5.
Some of the base rates are artificially inflated. AS Music and AoA also have suites, so the base price can get higher. But that doesn't mean the listing you're looking at is for a suite.
Please give dates when asking for people to check on possibilities for you so that we can get to the actual listing for more clues.

No mods available right now on HW. Keep checking frequently. April is a busy time, but you never know what might pop up.
Thanks for the quick response! I'll keep an eye out. We are currently booked at Pop which is totally cool by us, but if we happen to find a mod for a similar price that would be even better!

Thanks for the quick response! I'll keep an eye out. We are currently booked at Pop which is totally cool by us, but if we happen to find a mod for a similar price that would be even better!
Assuming the deal you posted on the last page was for 4/26-4/29, I'm not seeing anything for $119, but I do see one for $117 with the advertised base price of $330. I'm fairly certain it's AS Music. There's no bed choice listed, so I'm not sure if this represents one of the family suites or if it's for a standard or preferred room. I recently booked at AS Music with a similarly high "full" price, and it was a standard room. Hotwire seems to default to the highest "full" price in the resort, regardless of whether or not the particular room you're booking has ever hit that price.

Assuming the deal you posted on the last page was for 4/26-4/29, I'm not seeing anything for $119, but I do see one for $117
Yeah, oddly enough, when I checked again the price had dropped by a few bucks. Thanks for all the great info though. I was also thinking it was music which I definitely do not want. I'll be certain to take all of this helpful info and keep my eyes open!

Is it just me, or is Hotwire much more difficult? I’m seeing a listing for 2-10 to 2-13, 3 star, 4/5 rating, Bonnet creek, $100 per night, says regular rate is $408. Amenities include free internet, airport shuttle, golf nearby, pools, resort, restaurants, accessible for visual and hearing impaired. It’s 2.8 miles from Epcot, 1.3 miles from animal kingdom. Any ideas? All stars?

View attachment 465228
I would guess music based on the 4.0/5 and that suites are there and in the $300 range so they might make it look like a better deal to someone by putting that price in there.

ETA: I actually see AofA listed in a separate HWHR listing for $303 and is easily identified by the cars suite choice. AofA rating is 4.3. Lastly, I see what I assume to be sports for $96.

Last edited:
Is it just me, or is Hotwire much more difficult? I’m seeing a listing for 2-10 to 2-13, 3 star, 4/5 rating, Bonnet creek, $100 per night, says regular rate is $408. Amenities include free internet, airport shuttle, golf nearby, pools, resort, restaurants, accessible for visual and hearing impaired. It’s 2.8 miles from Epcot, 1.3 miles from animal kingdom. Any ideas? All stars?
I am seeing the $100 that is likely music. Another $76 that is likely sports, AofA suite for $279, and likely POR for $198.

Checking out some deals on HW for a friend - here's what I found on Hot Rate hotels, curious if it might be an All Star or something else?
Dates: 3/18-3/22
3* in Bonnet Creek
Rating 4.1/5
$133 per night
no resort fee
(No # of ratings listed)

Checking out some deals on HW for a friend - here's what I found on Hot Rate hotels, curious if it might be an All Star or something else?
Dates: 3/18-3/22
3* in Bonnet Creek
Rating 4.1/5
$133 per night
no resort fee
(No # of ratings listed)
I'd guess sports. Pop is also 4.1/5 so that is possible too. I don't see it listed for transparent booking though.

I also see what appears to be music for 149, POR for $248, AofA $396 and maybe FQ for $221.

I was thinking that too . The deals don’t seem much better than the available Disney rates with promo in the case I was looking at anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter