Priceline Express Deals

I saw the TP deals calendar listed above (thank you for posting!) but I’m looking for a Budget trip at the end of February. I was hoping for an All Star but realize it’s a long shot because my dates include Princess Marathon weekend. But if anyone is playing around with deals and come across anything within the February 18-February 26 range (4-5 nights) please post away:)
Currently booked on points at Gaylord Palms but would rather an on property hotel. Fingers crossed!

Found out last night there's a chance I may be booking a trip back for 13-20May (Yay for mom having a conference at WDW! :woohoo:) This morning I can see WDW HW hotels (thanks for the tip @Animal !) But yet to see any opaque deals/offers on HW or PLE. I know several of you also check both sites pretty routinely, if anyone is looking for the about the same dates and come across a good deal can you holler @ me? :earboy2:

I am mostly seeing just that, deluxe resorts or AoA. I do see other availability when I use mobile Web, mobile app, and laptop/traditional desktop. It’s weird some things don’t show on either platform! Maybe try a different device and see if anything might pop up. I’m sorry I am not much help!
I'll try the app, thanks! Maybe it just is my work computer being crummy.

Can someone help me identify an express deal? One night Feb 21. Bonnet Creek, airport shuttle 5 stars for 364. Thank you!

It must be Waldorf. It has a $45 resort fee which is the same as what is on the hotel site as well. * I reserve the right to be wrong.
Agree. Amenities the same, review numbers same, rating same, price close, resort fee same.

It must be Waldorf. It has a $45 resort fee which is the same as what is on the hotel site as well. * I reserve the right to be wrong.
Yup. There are two five stars in Bonnet Creek: the Waldorf Astoria and the Four Seasons. When both are listed as opaque deals on PL or HW, the Waldorf is the cheaper one. Stayed at the Waldorf on points once. Enjoyed it, but for Hotwire/Priceline I focus on the Disney properties. Also note that the JW Marriott Bonnet Creek opens in February. I would expect that property to be 5 or 4.5 star.

Can someone help me identify an express deal? One night Feb 21. Bonnet Creek, airport shuttle 5 stars for 364. Thank you!
yeah, not many 5 stars in Bonnet Creek so must be Waldorf! Seems like I see that one often on PLE and for much less, maye around 200ish. Inventory for winter/spring seems really low this time around no doubt because of Rise of the Resistance and other things to come. I was looking for hotels back in November for winter/spring and all the dates I selected were sold out (I was searching Jan through March for long weekend trips).

Are all the Disney hotels in either Bonnet Creek or Disney Springs? I thought someone posted another 'neighborhood' too?

Any ideas of this Priceline deal? 3 star resort, no resort fee, Bonnet Creek. 8+ guest rating. $309. 2/1-2/2
Do you think it's a Disney resort for sure? I'm fine with any Disney deluxe.

Any ideas of this Priceline deal? 3 star resort, no resort fee, Bonnet Creek. 8+ guest rating. $309. 2/1-2/2
Do you think it's a Disney resort for sure? I'm fine with any Disney deluxe.
It’s not a Disney deluxe. I’m not aware of a Disney deluxe that is 3 stars on Priceline. Best guess is it’s AoA, likely a family suite but room type not guaranteed.

I have a question. On Priceline it it’s Swan/Dolphin as having an airport shuttle. I thought that they didn’t??? Also, I read that the dolphin hotel fee is $30. What hotel fee would be $33 that is about the same specifications? Thank you!

I have a question. On Priceline it it’s Swan/Dolphin as having an airport shuttle. I thought that they didn’t??? Also, I read that the dolphin hotel fee is $30. What hotel fee would be $33 that is about the same specifications? Thank you!
Swan/Dolphin has no free airport shuttle. I noticed an airport shuttle in the listing, as well.

The $30 amount does not include tax, but the $33 charge does.

Who can help identify 4.5 Star hotel Bonnet Creek with 8+ for $193 June 23-28 and $30 resort fee
Hotel Amenities
Free Internet Available
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Airport Shuttle
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Fitness Center
Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
Spa
Restaurant
Free Internet Access
Swimming Pool

Who can help identify 4.5 Star hotel Bonnet Creek with 8+ for $193 June 23-28 and $30 resort fee
Hotel Amenities
Free Internet Available
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Airport Shuttle
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Fitness Center
Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
Spa
Restaurant
Free Internet Access
Swimming Pool
It looks like The Swan, but the Swan has no free airport shuttle. They do have the other amenities and a $30 + tax resort fee. Another clue would be either a King bed or two Queens.

PL has lately been noting airport shuttle, in error.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter