Priceline Express Deals

2022 Walt Disney World Resort Vacation Packages Available
Guests looking to plan ahead can now book 2022 Walt Disney World Resort vacation packages for arrivals beginning January 1, 2022!
Get a Quote

Love_the_Mouse

Mouseketeer
EDIT: coupon found, thank you!!

Does anyone else have a 12% PE coupon they will not be using?? Please PM me if so...I would greatly appreciate it. The Swan (I think) finally came down in price and we leave in 8 days!

Last edited:
  • Leigh L

DIS Veteran
    Does anyone else have a 12% PE coupon they will not be using?? Please PM me if so...I would greatly appreciate it. The Swan (I think) finally came down in price and we leave in 8 days!
    I sent you a PM. (I"ve never sent a PM here before, so I hope it worked - looks like it did? - if not please let me know :) )

Love_the_Mouse

Mouseketeer
    I sent you a PM. (I"ve never sent a PM here before, so I hope it worked - looks like it did? - if not please let me know :) )
    Yes, I got it! Thank you. But it says the coupon is "a thing of the past or the limit has been reached". It seems like they only give you a few days to use them :( But thank you anyways, I really appreciate it!

• apurrazz

Earning My Ears
    I can't find any Disney resorts on PL or HW now for my dates (12-16-12/20). There were plenty last week, including a PE for ASMo, but now when I look for any dates between December and July, the only Disney hotels that show up are the Swan and Dolphin. Is this normal?

SarahC97

DIS Veteran
    I can't find any Disney resorts on PL or HW now for my dates (12-16-12/20). There were plenty last week, including a PE for ASMo, but now when I look for any dates between December and July, the only Disney hotels that show up are the Swan and Dolphin. Is this normal?
    Yes, they drop off and then return with no apparent rhyme or reason!

apurrazz

Earning My Ears
    Yes, they drop off and then return with no apparent rhyme or reason!
    Wow that's super frustrating. I just searched HW again and saw Disney resorts now but the prices are higher than Disney's rates. Still no PL. Ugh, should've booked when I had the chance.

JJTNY

Mouseketeer
    Wow that's super frustrating. I just searched HW again and saw Disney resorts now but the prices are higher than Disney's rates. Still no PL. Ugh, should've booked when I had the chance.
    It is surely annoying, but for FWIW they could easily show back up over the next few days - or maybe new deals are getting ready to drop. Keep checking!

bizeemom4

DIS Veteran
    There is NOTHING cheap on HW or PL for 11/10-14 and 11/19-26. I'm looking for something less than rack rate onsite only. I've been checking multiple times a day and haven't found anything. I have a rack rate Movies that I'd love to get cheaper.

siren0119

DIS Veteran
    There is NOTHING cheap on HW or PL for 11/10-14 and 11/19-26. I'm looking for something less than rack rate onsite only. I've been checking multiple times a day and haven't found anything. I have a rack rate Movies that I'd love to get cheaper.
    I wouldn't expect to find much for 11/10-14 - that's a holiday weekend and they have no need to release rooms at a discount, they don't have a problem filling the rooms.

Kiara5

Mouseketeer
    Can anyone check this PE deal for me? Dates are December 17-21 3* in bonnet creek 8+ and 200 reviews.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES