Priceline Express Deals

I'm really sucking at finding these lately. They got ride of the PL descriptions that were giveaways and I can't find anything on HW anymore (at least for MY dates, lol). I'm looking at the first or second week in December...Anything after Dec 1 really. I tried 1-4 (Sunday-Wednesday) and nothing came up as an express deal. Nothing came up at all for the weekend after! I had an All Star booked ages ago but wasn't sure if I could go, so I cancelled it. Of course I'm kicking myself now. It's a solo trip so I'd really prefer to be on property, otherwise I'd just go with the Clarion Inn. Has anyone seen anything pop up for the beginning of December? I see some good deals closer to Christmas, oddly enough.

I'm really sucking at finding these lately. They got ride of the PL descriptions that were giveaways and I can't find anything on HW anymore (at least for MY dates, lol). I'm looking at the first or second week in December...Anything after Dec 1 really. I tried 1-4 (Sunday-Wednesday) and nothing came up as an express deal. Nothing came up at all for the weekend after! I had an All Star booked ages ago but wasn't sure if I could go, so I cancelled it. Of course I'm kicking myself now. It's a solo trip so I'd really prefer to be on property, otherwise I'd just go with the Clarion Inn. Has anyone seen anything pop up for the beginning of December? I see some good deals closer to Christmas, oddly enough.

Rise of the Resistance opens on Dec 5, and if Disney is filling up the hotels for people coming to see SWGE when both rides are open, they don't need to release any inventory to the wholesalers.

[Deleted original post due to poor research on my part]

I thought for a moment that the entire WDW - Bonnet Creek neighborhood had disappeared from the app...turns out there were just no priceline express deals in that neighborhood for the dates I entered. 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

The first week is ROTR and Pop Warner and there is hardly any availability for weekends most of the month. :( I'm watching too.

Last year there were a bunch of Express Deals for The Cabins at FW, some intermittent decent ones for WL, a rarer good deal for CR.

This year most deals were for other resorts: the values, AKL, CSR, fewer for CBR, POR, and POFQ.

I don't think I've really seen an actual good deal on Express Deals for GF or Poly - While they do show up on PE, the discount will be minimal (10%) and the rate will be up in the $600s and sometimes way above. Same goes for most other Deluxes. Once in a blue moon last year you'd see BC or YC pop up with a pretty good deal, but nothing in 2019 worth mentioning.
Thanks! The answer to my question but not quite what I was hoping for... Ha!

(Edit- Just realized there is an indoor pool so it isn't on property. Oh well.)
There is a PE deal Dec 15-16 for a 4 star, 8+ rating, airport shuttle, no fees for $109/night in the Disney Springs Area. Any idea on what this might be?

Last edited:
Last year there were a bunch of Express Deals for The Cabins at FW, some intermittent decent ones for WL, a rarer good deal for CR.

This year most deals were for other resorts: the values, AKL, CSR, fewer for CBR, POR, and POFQ.

I don't think I've really seen an actual good deal on Express Deals for GF or Poly - While they do show up on PE, the discount will be minimal (10%) and the rate will be up in the $600s and sometimes way above. Same goes for most other Deluxes. Once in a blue moon last year you'd see BC or YC pop up with a pretty good deal, but nothing in 2019 worth mentioning.
I stayed at GF for $250 a night in February 2019, so it does happen.

There is a PE deal Dec 15-16 for a 4 star, 8+ rating, airport shuttle, no fees for $109/night in the Disney Springs Area. Any idea on what this might be?
There aren't any 4 star (deluxe) Disney hotels in the Disney Springs area. The deluxes are all Bonnet Creek.

Fairly sure it is Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress - only 4* 8-guest rated resort with 1100 reviews. :)

Rise of the Resistance opens on Dec 5, and if Disney is filling up the hotels for people coming to see SWGE when both rides are open, they don't need to release any inventory to the wholesalers.
Oh, I guess I forgot about that since I was leaving before it opens. Originally I was going to do the whole week but I can't afford to be gone from work that long.

The first week is ROTR and Pop Warner and there is hardly any availability for weekends most of the month. :( I'm watching too.
I have a friend I'm house sitting for on the weekend, so I really just need Monday-Wednesday or Thursday. *fingers crossed* I can stay with her the whole time but I won't have a car & don't like wasting money on rideshare to & from the park.

Good mrng...

Impulsive decision to go to Universal @ end of trip. Anyone have a pin code? If yes, you can DM me. I’ll most likely book tmrw.

TIA:)!

5% off Priceline Express Deals
9XL38H4QM5
Book by 11:59pm ET on 11/09/2019, travel any time. Coupon valid for one-time use only, discount applies before taxes and fees.

10% off Express and Pay Now Hotel Deals

Enter code at checkout​
96L8LW5Z288
Book by 11/10/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.​

Can anyone help me identify this express deal? December 13-14 3.5* disney springs area 8+ 100 reviews wifi airport shuttle no smoking and fitness center for amenities. No resort fee. $117

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!