• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priceline Express Deals

Glad I found this thread, I am learning some great tips to use for my late September/early October trip. I already have a reservation so I can get the FP selections at the 60 day mark. But if I can get a better hotel for what I am paying currently then that would be awesome. I keep checking everyday to see if anything good pops up for September 28th-October 4th!
I’ll be there during these dates as well!

And the reason why you can't add a dining plan to a Priceline or any third-party booking is a dining plan is only available as part of a package. Your Priceline reservation is a room-only reservation.

Dave
Not saying that you can have the dining plan with a 3rd party res (I have never tried) but you can add the DDP to a room only res booked through Disney. You just have to call to add it ;)

Last edited:
I paid $120/nt for CSR plus got the 5% discount (Thanks ILuvDisney78!). Saved about $377 for the three night stay. I had a unique offer code available and I still saved over $150 versus using that unique offer code. I am very happy with it since we have always wanted to try CSR, so figured I would share. Our dates were Aug 14 to 17th (First Halloween Party here we come). Edited to add that I just added it to Disney Account and it shows it is a preferred room.

I was looking again at my date of July 26-27. I just need one night. The All Star Music has a rate of $135.41. It says it for a king or two double room. I am thinking this has to be a suite because the regular price crossed out is $353 and it says 62% off. The beds don't add up though. I would need the 2 bed option, but isnt the suite a queen, and a double sleeper and a sleeper chair? There is also an express deal that is a 4 star with an 8plus rating. It lists it could be Wyndham Grand, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek or Dolphin. I would love Dolphin but the mandatory fee is $45 and that isnt Dolphin is it?

I am also seeing a 4 star hotel with a rate of $78 a night and it says very likely Embassy Suites Orlando and the other choices are Delta Hotels or Parc Soleil. I have never heard of the last two. If it says very likely do you think it would be the Embassy Suites? There is no resort or other mandatory fees and total price is $99.97.
July 26-27

I am also seeing a 4 star hotel with a rate of $78 a night and it says very likely Embassy Suites Orlando and the other choices are Delta Hotels or Parc Soleil. I have never heard of the last two. If it says very likely do you think it would be the Embassy Suites? There is no resort or other mandatory fees and total price is $99.97.
July 26-27

I have stayed at the Parc Soleil - it's a Hilton timeshare property, the grounds are a bit dated but the rooms were really nice.

I was looking again at my date of July 26-27. I just need one night. The All Star Music has a rate of $135.41. It says it for a king or two double room. I am thinking this has to be a suite because the regular price crossed out is $353 and it says 62% off. The beds don't add up though. I would need the 2 bed option, but isnt the suite a queen, and a double sleeper and a sleeper chair? There is also an express deal that is a 4 star with an 8plus rating. It lists it could be Wyndham Grand, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek or Dolphin. I would love Dolphin but the mandatory fee is $45 and that isnt Dolphin is it?
I would say the 4* is not the Dolphin because of what you pointed out about the fee. Sorry, I don't know what to make of the ASMu deal.

Would anyone be able to help with July 22-24? Looking for a moderate resort. Thank you so much.

I am traveling to Food & Wine on 9/29/19-10/2/19. Any way of having a really good shot at Swan or Dolphin through an express deal. I read the thread and looked on Priceline but am seriously reluctant to pull the trigger. Would like some guidance.

I am traveling to Food & Wine on 9/29/19-10/2/19. Any way of having a really good shot at Swan or Dolphin through an express deal. I read the thread and looked on Priceline but am seriously reluctant to pull the trigger. Would like some guidance.

Looks like Swan is up at $185 right now. 4.5 Bonnet Creek resort. Canary says that's Swan (no other suggested hotels)

Nothing you can do to increase or decrease your chances of getting Swolphin, other than checking Priceline regularly. Download the Hotel Canary extension for Google Chrome to be able to see what the most likely resorts are for an express deal. Swolphin will only be in the "Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek" neighborhood. The resort fee is $33.75 per night (before taxes).

Right now there is an Express Deal that is most likely Swan for your dates, $185 per night.

Nothing you can do to increase or decrease your chances of getting Swolphin, other than checking Priceline regularly. Download the Hotel Canary extension for Google Chrome to be able to see what the most likely resorts are for an express deal. Swolphin will only be in the "Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek" neighborhood. The resort fee is $33.75 per night (before taxes).

Right now there is an Express Deal that is most likely Swan for your dates, $185 per night.

Thank you for the tips!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter