Priceline Express Deals

Canary shows Pop, AoA, or AS sports, if you don't have this info. I'd venture a guess it's Pop because Pop is listed on named deals at reg price of $196. The taxes given on the $83. ED come very close to a match. It's a great deal for Pop or AoA, but still a good deal for Sports.

Last edited:
78B4V94N569
78B6R66TF8U
Book by 06/26/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.

*Coupon valid for 10% off Express Deals® hotel, Express Deals® rental car, and Express Deals® Flight itineraries, up to $50 savings. Coupon is not valid for flight itineraries booked in our mobile apps.
Book by 06/26/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time. Coupon valid for one-time use only. Priceline Express Deals® services are different from published price services. Exact property, agency, or itinerary is shown only after booking. All sales final.

Last edited:
I am trying to figure out all this express deal/hot deal with Priceline and Hotwire. We need a room for one night on July 26th. I would really love POR (either) but could do a value also. Hotwire shows (Bonnet Creek area) one 3 star hotel at $89 with airport shuttle. Would this be POP? or how can I get a better feel. I have read its harder to tell on Priceline which are Disney hotels. Priceline has 3 in the Disney Springs area (none of which say airport shuttle). a 3.5 star for $71, a 3 star for $78 and a 4 star for $98. Priceline also has a 4 star in Bonnet Creek area for $90 but not shuttle again. What is this Hotel Canary I see talk of and how does that work with Priceline? Thanks for any help

Anyone see any good Disney resorts for 6/27-6/30 on express deals? I looked, but I didn't think the ones showing were Disney resorts.

Anyone see any good Disney resorts for 6/27-6/30 on express deals? I looked, but I didn't think the ones showing were Disney resorts.
The one for $93. (8+ rating 100 reviews) looks like Disney. Canary shows Pop, AoA, and Sports as probabilities. The promo codes post above work, too.

I am trying to figure out all this express deal/hot deal with Priceline and Hotwire. We need a room for one night on July 26th. I would really love POR (either) but could do a value also. Hotwire shows (Bonnet Creek area) one 3 star hotel at $89 with airport shuttle. Would this be POP? or how can I get a better feel. I have read its harder to tell on Priceline which are Disney hotels. Priceline has 3 in the Disney Springs area (none of which say airport shuttle). a 3.5 star for $71, a 3 star for $78 and a 4 star for $98. Priceline also has a 4 star in Bonnet Creek area for $90 but not shuttle again. What is this Hotel Canary I see talk of and how does that work with Priceline? Thanks for any help

Hotel Canary is a chrome extension (you can download it if you have chrome as a browser) that is helpful in narrowing down which hotel a priceline express deal is. You have to be on the booking page for HC (hotel canary) to show you the hotel it is quessing. Sometimes a person will be on the page before that and be confused as to why HC isn't showing any hotels, you have to click on BOOK which will bring you to the page that lists all the taxes and fees. There are many tips for figuring out a priceline express deal in this thread. HC is very helpful but you shouldn't rely on it solely and it sometimes gives more than 1 hotel choice. There are not many Disney hotels in the Disney Springs area, just POR and POFR I *think*, the rest are in Bonnet Creek. The deal you have listed that is a 3.5 DS hotel is only rated a 6+ so that is not Port Orleans (those have a 8 or 9 rating). The fee for the 4 star Bonnet Creek hotel looks too high to be the Dolphin and the original price not high enough. I am not exprienced with Hotwire deals so I didn't look at that one.. Keep looking! Another good source for PE deals is John J Tierney. He posts about priceline on the touring plans blog and on his own site (which mostly about ancestory). Look him up on google.

Geez I haven't got a notification for this thread since June 9th, wth?

Anyway 10% off express deals, car rental, or flights
ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT​
78B2MA8T44H
Book by 06/26/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time​

Hotel Canary is a chrome extension (you can download it if you have chrome as a browser) that is helpful in narrowing down which hotel a priceline express deal is. You have to be on the booking page for HC (hotel canary) to show you the hotel it is quessing. Sometimes a person will be on the page before that and be confused as to why HC isn't showing any hotels, you have to click on BOOK which will bring you to the page that lists all the taxes and fees. There are many tips for figuring out a priceline express deal in this thread. HC is very helpful but you shouldn't rely on it solely and it sometimes gives more than 1 hotel choice. There are not many Disney hotels in the Disney Springs area, just POR and POFR I *think*, the rest are in Bonnet Creek. The deal you have listed that is a 3.5 DS hotel is only rated a 6+ so that is not Port Orleans (those have a 8 or 9 rating). The fee for the 4 star Bonnet Creek hotel looks too high to be the Dolphin and the original price not high enough. I am not exprienced with Hotwire deals so I didn't look at that one.. Keep looking! Another good source for PE deals is John J Tierney. He posts about priceline on the touring plans blog and on his own site (which mostly about ancestory). Look him up on google.
Ok thanks so much for the help. I will keep looking and look up John Tierney as well.

Save 10% on Express Deals
ENTER CODE AT CHECKOUT​
78B2FV28T6X​
Book by 06/26/2019 23:59:59 EST, travel any time.​

Does the value of the Express deals vary according to how far it is from the date of booking? We're going either the last week of April or early May of next year and I'm trying to figure out of I should book now or wait and see if the prices drop.

Does the value of the Express deals vary according to how far it is from the date of booking? We're going either the last week of April or early May of next year and I'm trying to figure out of I should book now or wait and see if the prices drop.
In my experience sometimes you get a better deal at the very last minute and sometimes not. It really varies, so if you see a deal that you think is worth it, pull the trigger. Sometimes waiting pays off and other times the deals disappear.

the other day when I was checking hotwire, I was offered a chance to check a sample of the room ... an tips to have that come up again? I can't remember what I didn't to make that an option! LOL!

We are looking for a last minute deal on any moderate OR Pop Century or All Star Movies. We aren't interested in All Star Sports or Music because they don't have refurbished rooms yet. Our dates are June 27-July 1. Can anyone help? I'm just starting to figure out this whole Express Deals thing! We are using Magical Express, so an on-property resort is a must.

Thanks for any help!

We are looking for a last minute deal on any moderate OR Pop Century or All Star Movies. We aren't interested in All Star Sports or Music because they don't have refurbished rooms yet. Our dates are June 27-July 1. Can anyone help? I'm just starting to figure out this whole Express Deals thing! We are using Magical Express, so an on-property resort is a must.

Thanks for any help!
There is Coronado Springs as a “price break” deal for $164 a night. You could use one of the 10% off codes and get it for $148 a night. There’s also several other deals displayed this way that range from $124-$199 for values and moderates. There is one express deal listed that could be Pop or one of the All Stars for $93/night. If you risk doing one of the express deals trying to get Pop or Movies, you do run the risk of getting Sports or Music. It just depends on how badly you don’t want to stay at Sports or Music. Is it worth paying an extra $120 for the trip to know you have Pop?

Thanks so much! We would definitely pay the extra $120 to not stay at Music or Sports. Is there a way to find out what Colorado Springs would cost after tax and fees?

Thanks so much! We would definitely pay the extra $120 to not stay at Music or Sports. Is there a way to find out what Colorado Springs would cost after tax and fees?
Yep! If you search for it on Priceline it’ll give you the total with taxes and everything included before you pull the trigger. It’s really easy and surprisingly straightforward. I was pleasantly surprised :)

Anyone know if the RMN 8% code is a regularly found discount or was it a higher rate for June?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter