Priceline Bids/results

My best guess is the JW Marriott. Priceline has it as 4* 9.6 rated (that's 9+ as an Express Deal) and $279 as a transparent (non-Express) deal. Your Express deal is marked down from $279. Some of the bed options look compatible too. (Look up the JW Marriott on Priceline to compare.) The page you linked doesn't show how many reviews the rating is based on; that should be on the prior screen you saw before clicking on the link for the Express deal. If it says 10 reviews, I think we have a match.

View attachment 583653
I agree, that's what I was finding.
If you are looking for Disney check hotwire.

Decided to add a night to our vacation, but the hotel DH and I are booked didn't have room on Sunday. Plus we will have DS17 and DGS#2 (5) that night. (they are staying with DD#2 and SoIL#2 at AoA the rest of the week)

Picked up Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort, Bonnet Creek for Sunday night only (June 27) for $179 + taxes+ fees.

Yacht Club for $255?
That's a steal.

How much is it with tax and resort fees?

Ended up just over $300/night with taxes and fees. I still felt like it was worth it - it was about the same per night as what we paid for POR six years ago. We had POP reserved because I couldn't see paying $400+ a night for a moderate since we won't be in the room much, but this deal convinced me it was worth the extra cost over POP.

Where do you call to add a room request if you book on hotwire? I called the main Disney line, waited over an hour, and then the CM said that I couldn't add any requests because it was a 3rd party booking. Huh? I thought that once you linked it to your account, it was treated like any other room reservation (although not refundable, obviously). Maybe I was supposed to call the hotel directly? (or indirectly, as I've read it all goes to the call center...)

Then she asked why didn't I list it under online check in. The only options there were first floor or king bed. I want to request a room with two queens AND a daybed (my 12 & 14 y.o. children don't share beds easily anymore with anyone), nothing complicated or excessive, but definitely not a choice through online check in. When I explained that, then she said I should talk to the tech department to ask why I couldn't add my selection to the online check in and gave me their phone number to call tomorrow. That still seemed fishy to me, so I asked her for the hotel direct number also. But maybe that was the number I should have used in the first place?

Where do you call to add a room request if you book on hotwire? I called the main Disney line, waited over an hour, and then the CM said that I couldn't add any requests because it was a 3rd party booking. Huh? I thought that once you linked it to your account, it was treated like any other room reservation (although not refundable, obviously). Maybe I was supposed to call the hotel directly? (or indirectly, as I've read it all goes to the call center...)

Then she asked why didn't I list it under online check in. The only options there were first floor or king bed. I want to request a room with two queens AND a daybed (my 12 & 14 y.o. children don't share beds easily anymore with anyone), nothing complicated or excessive, but definitely not a choice through online check in. When I explained that, then she said I should talk to the tech department to ask why I couldn't add my selection to the online check in and gave me their phone number to call tomorrow. That still seemed fishy to me, so I asked her for the hotel direct number also. But maybe that was the number I should have used in the first place?
Instead of calling the Disney main number, call wholesale. 1-407-939-7671
They’ll be able to add your kids easily :)

Just do a touring plans room request.

How do I just do a request for a certain room type through Touring Plans? The only way I see to do it is to request a certain "block" of room options - I did it for POP before we switched but that was for a specific room, in a specific area, in a specific building, along with other options that are around that room. The problem with that at Yacht Club is that I really don't care where our room is - I just care about the bed types. My hotwire win just states "water view" so that is in there but I really want to try to get that third bed in the room. I don't see that as an option with TP.

Instead of calling the Disney main number, call wholesale. 1-407-939-7671
They’ll be able to add your kids easily :)

I've already added the kids through wholesale. I'm hoping to ask for a daybed in the room. They wouldn't give a family of 4 a king bed, would they? Do I also need to ask for 2 queens plus a daybed? It looks like the majority of rooms at YC are queens so hopefully that part won't be a problem.

Hi guys. I’m staying at Cabana Bay at Universal right now for one night. I tried to get two nights extension but they’re completely booked up. So we have to leave in the morning. Trying to score two more nights somewhere until Wednesday. Any idea or recommendations on where to go? I’d be willing to just wing it and find something nice on the Priceline express deals. Disney hotels or something around Universal, I just want to be in a good location and nice hotel. I don’t want to break the bank either, if any experts on here can chime in, I’d greatly appreciate it. Thanks. Need for 7/26-7/28

Hi guys. I’m staying at Cabana Bay at Universal right now for one night. I tried to get two nights extension but they’re completely booked up. So we have to leave in the morning. Trying to score two more nights somewhere until Wednesday. Any idea or recommendations on where to go? I’d be willing to just wing it and find something nice on the Priceline express deals. Disney hotels or something around Universal, I just want to be in a good location and nice hotel. I don’t want to break the bank either, if any experts on here can chime in, I’d greatly appreciate it. Thanks. Need for 7/26-7/28
What’s your budget? The JW Marriott is a newer hotel and available on Hotwire for $139 plus the resort fee of $35 for those dates. I’ve never stayed there but it’s new and looks beautiful.

What’s your budget? The JW Marriott is a newer hotel and available on Hotwire for $139 plus the resort fee of $35 for those dates. I’ve never stayed there but it’s new and looks beautiful.

Budget is like $150-200 all in per night. I’ve never checked that hotel out before.

Holiday Inn is across street… I have stayed there but parking lot is small .and place was packed. I am surprised Universals newest Endless Summer and Dockside Inn or Sold Out…
Do you have a car?
Good luck

If I am trying to get a hotel near one of the Orlando theme parks for first weekend of December, when will the best deals start hitting Priceline/Hotwire?

I could use a little help, I believe one of these is Coronado can anyone confirm? Also, I believe the other one to be one of the All Stars, any help would be appreciated.

allstars..PNGallstars2.PNGallstars3.PNGcsprings.PNGcsprings2.PNGcsprings3.PNGcsprings4.PNG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!