Priceline Bids/results

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by kilee, Aug 23, 2007.

1. bawamz

bawamz Earning My Ears

I looked under map and details and it doesn't give the keywords only the text underneath. Has priceline changed or am I still missing something?

MarBee likes this.
  2. SCDizFan

SCDizFan Earning My Ears

I got the B Resort, Disney Springs, 1/20/1/23 for $61 per night not including resort fee and taxes on Hotwire. Four Stars, Disney Springs area.

iivye and MarBee like this.
  3. tlmadden73

tlmadden73 DIS Veteran

Question on a Priceline deal I saw:

Express deal for "MainGate West" area (the area around 192 just west of World Drive) ... a THREE star hotel for only $34 night on a a Saturday night near end of March.

That seems to good to be true? What sort of "3-star" hotels are in that area and why would one of them be willing to sell a night for cheaper than you can find most roach motels?

I don't know the 3-star hotels in that area, but doesn't seem like it would be many:

What makes a hotel 3-stars in the Orlando area? I am used to a 3-star hotel being like a Courtyard Marriot or something like that and seems "to good to be true" to be able to get a 3-star hotel.

At that price .. you'd figure it would be one VERY specific hotel. Any idea which that may be? There seems to be 16 "3-star" hotels in the Maingate West area according to Priceline.

4. CJK

CJK DIS Veteran

It may be the Red Lion hotel on 192. I consider it a hidden gem. It's in that area, and it's a 3 star hotel. The hotel may not be much to look at, but the rooms were recently renovated and are very well appointed. Keurigs in each room, comfortable beds, etc... If it's that hotel, this is a great deal. We have stayed there about 5 times over the years (when on a budget and not wanting to stay on property), and we've always been pleased. You can't get much closer to being onsite!