Price Requests?

So when platinum opens, users can post prices that they find. But those who are not platinum or gold (or even silver) can request that those who do have access check prices for cruises for them in advance. So they are all doing those of us with lower status a big favor! But that helps us plan for when we get to our date for booking, like in my case, silver.

So when platinum opens, users can post prices that they find. But those who are not platinum or gold (or even silver) can request that those who do have access check prices for cruises for them in advance. So they are all doing those of us with lower status a big favor! But that helps us plan for when we get to our date for booking, like in my case, silver.

Ok cool! I figured it was something like that! I’m a silver too...so Wednesday for us, right?

I definitely need to know prices to start strategizing so it sounds like I’ll need to check out those threads on Monday!!

Ok cool! I figured it was something like that! I’m a silver too...so Wednesday for us, right?

I definitely need to know prices to start strategizing so it sounds like I’ll need to check out those threads on Monday!!

yes Wednesday for silver and dvc members that haven’t sailed with dcl.
tuesday is gold can start to book.
Monday platinum and golden oak members can begin to book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter