Presidential Election

Who do you think will win this years presidential election?

• McCain

• Obama

Results are only viewable after voting.
Okay for me, I want McCain to win. Something about Obama rubs me in the wrong way. I love that he picked Sarah Palin, for she hasn't been in DC, so she hasn't been changed.

The young comment actually doesnt mean anything, most young people actually are democrat.

Uhm....Biden doesn't believe in gay marriage.
He believes in like..a ceremonial commitment, but as the term "marriage" he does not, but as for Obama, im not quite sure, i would assume that he would.

Not trying to start an argument at all, but there IS proof of that (not a scandle either, it was in the palin/biden debate).

Yeah, I am pretty sure Obama isn't for "marraige" but for the whole commitent thing, which is marraige without calling it that. I am not 100% sure on that one though. & it all has to do with the definition of marraige.

From Dictionary.com: the social institution under which a man and woman establish their decision to live as husband and wife by legal commitments, religious ceremonies, etc.

So technically, under the definition it is now, gay marraige is kind of contradictory....I am all for them being "married" and sharing rights and all that. I just don't think it can be called marraige.

i know i'm prabably gonna start an arguement with this, but whatever.

i don't see palin as "small-minded" at all.
she is a christian.
she believes in god.
that is not being small-minded.
if she doesn't believe in gay marriage and abortion and all that, it is because of her religion.
there is nothing small-minded about being a christian [which i am and i guess that's why it offends me].

sorry for causing a fuss.
XD

But you're also assuming I say small-minded because of her religion, and I'm not. I'm talking about other matters. Did you see her interview with Katie Couric where she couldn't tell about foreign policies? That's what I'm referring to as small-minded.

The young comment actually doesnt mean anything, most young people actually are democrat.

Uhm....Biden doesn't believe in gay marriage.
He believes in like..a ceremonial commitment, but as the term "marriage" he does not, but as for Obama, im not quite sure, i would assume that he would.

Not trying to start an argument at all, but there IS proof of that (not a scandle either, it was in the palin/biden debate).

Actually, yes age does factor it. Have you noticed many young people say vote for Obama with no reasons behind it? I'm trying to state that I may be young and Pro-Obama, but that's because we share view points, not "just because he's cooler".

i know i'm prabably gonna start an arguement with this, but whatever.

i don't see palin as "small-minded" at all.
she is a christian.
she believes in god.
that is not being small-minded.
if she doesn't believe in gay marriage and abortion and all that, it is because of her religion.
there is nothing small-minded about being a christian [which i am and i guess that's why it offends me].

sorry for causing a fuss.
XD

Religion should be kept out of politics, IMO.
Not everyone follows christianity, so I don't believe we should be led with religion in mind.

I picked Obama, btw.

Mm... McCain made a good choice to pick Palin.
More democrats.
It scares most people away.

She scares me. She's, IMO, very unfit to be the second in command for this country.
I'm moving to Canada if she's in office.

McCain/Palin.
I'm anti-gay marriage and pro-life just to add.

I don't like either of them but I just picked obama. lol

So you just picked him for the hell of it?

Actually, yes age does factor it. Have you noticed many young people say vote for Obama with no reasons behind it? I'm trying to state that I may be young and Pro-Obama, but that's because we share view points, not "just because he's cooler".

I hate when people use that as their reason. It's completely rediculous IMO.

McCain/Palin.
I'm anti-gay marriage and pro-life just to add.

So you just picked him for the hell of it?

I hate when people use that as their reason. It's completely rediculous IMO.

Its true though. Honestly 90% of the people at my school are voting for Obama. Ask any of them whats happening at the debates and this will be there response :confused: . There is a group of them making shirts for obama based on something from family guy. They say stuff like "Vote for Obama, at least he can raise his hands above his head." So yes, having her justify she is young and actually had an opinion is valid seeing how most young people[under 18...] act today.

obama.

too bad i can't vote for 4 years..but i'll be voting for the next election! my birthday's like 2 months before election. :goodvibes

Hes the hipper vote, i know TONS of people who want him because hes "black", yet if you asked the difference between the 2, they would give you these false rumors.

People told me about how McCain thinks that women should be sold as property. Im sorry but thats a load of horse turd and is not true, and then they say "YES IT IS, HE DOES" its not. Listen to how ridiculous that sounds, yes hes "old" but hes not THAT old. :rolleyes:

I am super republican.

We took these test things in school, and i was the ONLY person to score republican, and it was a test where you couldn't tell the difference and it wasn't obvious that "a = r and b = d" it was pretty stressful, but out of 11 questions.

i answered 9 of them with republican choice
and 2 of democrat.

We practically had an entire lesson on how democrats usually always get the younger vote, wile republicans are for the "old-farts", i guess im one at heart.

Im not saying that I love Bush, not at ALL, im just for the republican beliefs somehow, which was actually quite funny, because ive been for McCain since the beginning.

Even though *personally* i think we are gonna be screwed either way we go.

Its true though. Honestly 90% of the people at my school are voting for Obama. Ask any of them whats happening at the debates and this will be there response :confused: . There is a group of them making shirts for obama based on something from family guy. They say stuff like "Vote for Obama, at least he can raise his hands above his head." So yes, having her justify she is young and actually had an opinion is valid seeing how most young people[under 18...] act today.

McCain can't raise his hands above his head because he was violently tortured and was in a lot of pain when he was a POW. "Vote for Obama, at least he can raise his hands above his head" is a rude and immature thing to say. If they knew what he went through when he was a POW they would know why he can't raise his hands above his head.

McCain can't raise his hands above his head because he was violently tortured and was in a lot of pain when he was a POW. "Vote for Obama, at least he can raise his hands above his head" is a rude and immature thing to say. If they knew what he went through when he was a POW they would know why he can't raise his hands above his head.

Seriously.
Its not cool.
Thats rude and VERY immature. :mad:

I dont think people take into account "oh big deal prisoner of war..ooh"..and...that really ticks me off.

Seriously.
Its not cool.
Thats rude and VERY immature. :mad:

I dont think people take into account "oh big deal prisoner of war..ooh"..and...that really ticks me off.

McCain mentioned those shirts in the debate tonight...

Wow..some people are just... :headache: :eek:

I know this. I was explaining how she was right to have to justify herself, and her age seeing how most of the people are age do act like this. These are some of the people actually VOTING for obama too, which is sad.

People making those shirts are freaking...ugh people are so frustrating these days.

ETA: And it pisses me off at how racist Michelle Obama is. Like seriously, she wasn't liked in college because of that.

i respect mccain for being a pow, but that doesn't necessarily make him qualified to run the country. i'm saying this because in my history class today, about 3/4 of my class was using that as a reason of why he is qualified.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter