Presidential Election

Who do you think will win this years presidential election?

• McCain

• Obama

Results are only viewable after voting.
i voted obama. let me show you why.

542389855_811a187e7b.jpg

i was pro-mccain.

was.

:rolleyes:

i voted obama. let me show you why.

542389855_811a187e7b.jpg

i was pro-mccain.

was.

:rolleyes:

I love how shes wearing her own button..kinda like its a name tag, as if you didn't already know of that "maverick" ;)

i respect mccain for being a pow, but that doesn't necessarily make him qualified to run the country. i'm saying this because in my history class today, about 3/4 of my class was using that as a reason of why he is qualified.

and Obama is qualified to run the country? McCain is more qualified/experienced than Obama.

i know i'm prabably gonna start an arguement with this, but whatever.

i don't see palin as "small-minded" at all.
she is a christian.
she believes in god.
that is not being small-minded.
if she doesn't believe in gay marriage and abortion and all that, it is because of her religion.
there is nothing small-minded about being a christian [which i am and i guess that's why it offends me].

sorry for causing a fuss.
XD
being a christian is not small minded.

abusing her power as governor is small minded.

thinking she is qualified to run the country after two years of badly running the smallest (populace wise) state in the country is small minded.

not knowing what the bush docterine is, yet running for a position that could put her as the leader of the free world is small minded.

saying that humans and dinosaurs lived together 4 thousand years ago is small minded.

saying that she refuses to answer questions because she simply does not now the answer is small minded.

not being able to put aside her own beliefs to see what is better for the country as a whole is small minded.

but being a christian is not small minded.

and Obama is qualified to run the country? McCain is more qualified/experienced than Obama.

Oh!
If youre a moderator can you sticky things?
I would like to know if this could be stickied until the end of the election.

Just wondering.
I dont want it to die, i want to compare it to the election itself after the election is done and see what the results are.

If it shouldn't be, i understand completely.

Both are qualified to run the country.
McCain may have more experience, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he has the best intentions for our country. IMO.

Oh!
If youre a moderator can you sticky things?
I would like to know if this could be stickied until the end of the election.

Just wondering.
I dont want it to die, i want to compare it to the election itself after the election is done and see what the results are.

If it shouldn't be, i understand completely.

A thread like this isn't really something that should be stickied. This thread will probably not die, but if it does, all you have to do is type in the title in the search and you will find it.

Both are qualified to run the country.
McCain may have more experience, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he has the best intentions for our country. IMO.

and it doesn't mean that Obama has the best intentions for the country either. It can go both ways. Republican vs. Democrats, someone will say jump, other person will say how high, just like hot and cold, etc. Different opinions, thats all.

and it doesn't mean that Obama has the best intentions for the country either. It can go both ways. Republican vs. Democrats, someone will say jump, other person will say how high, just like hot and cold, etc. Different opinions, thats all.

I agree. But both are qualified for the title of Presidency. Just all a matter of opinions.

I have respect for the both of them. I'm personally rooting for Obama, though. McCain does have some good ideas though.

Obama is getting my vote this year and I believe he is going to take the presidency.

I just don't know how anyone can defend Sarah Palin. She is a joke.

Religion should be kept out of politics, IMO.
Not everyone follows christianity, so I don't believe we should be led with religion in mind.

I picked Obama, btw.

Religion played a factor in the building of America..so how can it be kept out?

I actually do keep up with American politics.
Religion should be kept out because of the separation of church and state.
McCain and Obama are both qualified to run the country; I don't believe experience has anything to do with it.
I think that whomever has the best intentions for the country has everything to do with it.

I really don't know.
I mean, I should pick McCain because he is republic, but I just think Obama has much more to offer.

I really just can't decide, but I chose McCain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter